Arc 4: A Chance Meeting Part 5

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. Mr Kishimoto Does.

Arc 4: A Chance Meeting Part 5

"I just wish I've brought the cart

"I just wish I've brought the cart."

Yet another one of his regrets had entered his thoughts. There was a little bits of sweat falling from his forehead and he could feel his hands struggling for a little bit. He wondered on how the shopping bags seemed to get heavier as he and his cousin headed back home.

The Hyuga deduced the fact that it was just him a little bit drowsy, which caused his body to somehow loosened up on its own. However, His lameman's side on the other hand was just telling him that he was on the verge of giving up.

Hanabi took noticed of her cousin's struggle and stopped her tracks." Is everything alright Neji?" She asked the older teen.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Neji replied with a small struggling smile, as he tried to hide it, yet he was too late eventually.

The girl raised both of her eyebrows." Hey, I could help carry off the load ya know." She said, offerring her assistance." You don't have to hide it." She added.

"No worries Hanabi, I can handle this." Neji replied, strengthening himself up with will power and continued on walking.

The Hyuga girl blinked a couple of times before shrugging off." If you say so." She said as she resumed on walking.

It had been awhile since the two had bid their goodbyes to their niece, whom headed to local park to pass the rest of her time. Neji's thoughts still focused on the Uzumaki girl. He gave a little bit of disappointment since he couldn't have the enough time to bond with the girl a little more, yet he had other things to focus on.

Yes, the first thing that came into his mind was these freaking shopping bags which were definitely giving him a kind of torture. They looked small and light but when he carried them, it was all goodbye from there.

Then he suddenly realized something, that he didn't even took a peek of the things that his cousin had bought In every department store they went to.

"Seriously, Hanabi how many clothes did you bought this time!?" He asked in the most calmest way possible.

Hanabi began to scratched her chin and attempted to recall everything she had bought, yet she just couldn't count the exact numbers." Well...I couldn't them all but i'm sure it includes toys, snacks and so on..."

"You what?" Neji quickly replied back." How did toys get into the mix, I mean you're too old for them you know?" He said." Did we really went to a toy shop?" He thought to himself.