Arc 3: Phase 2: Close Encounters Part 3

I don't own Naruto. Mr Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :)

Still, I haven't found a Beta Editor yet, so I'm really alone on this one.

Take note: Welcome back to another chapter once again, This chapter will tackle the identity of the mysterious prisoner, Sarada's first meeting with her teenage father, and more.

Also, feel free to share some of your ideas for future chapters.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

P.S

I also have a new story called "Resurrection" The story is about the dead mysteriously coming back to life years after the war. Feel free to check out the story:)

Arc 3: Phase 2:

Chapter 28: Close Encounters Part 3

(Interview)

"I really hate when someone just mysteriously disappears in the midst of a conversation or simply put that someone scornly abandons in the middle of a maze where you can't even get out."

-Sakura

Sakura was in hurry as she ran through the empty and quiet corridors of the inner areas

Sakura was in hurry as she ran through the empty and quiet corridors of the inner areas. She was catching up to her breath as the pink haired teen had spent the rest of the time on intensively searching for the Uchiha's whereabouts. Just awhile ago, she was with Sai, who also had the same goal of locating him and now she found herself alone once more, without any clue on how she's gonna solve this current problem.

The once loud footsteps slowly faded away as the pink haired teen halted her search and stopped by on a particular empty pathway. She leaned on the wall in exhaustion and eventually slid down on the ground in a temporary defeat.

"What should I do?" A thought had came into her mind as the emotions were slowly taking over her. She can also feel her whole body trembling in anxiousness and struggled to control herself.

It was disappointment and failure that was on both sides right now. Disappointment that her efforts were not enough to locate any clues or whereabouts of the raven haired teen and Failure for being to pre occupied that she had lost track of Sai, who apparently had gone into another way.