Arc 3: Phase 2: A Little Adventure

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: This chapter is a continuation of Chapter 17. The next chapter will focus more on the Tenchi bridge Incident. This also has to be the longest chapter I've written so far and I tried to experiment a little in the chapter and put some of the ideas that I had in mind.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3: Phase 2

Chapter 19: Little Adventures

It really had to be most shocking and awkward situation that the Uzumaki teen had been into. She hadn't thought of this or expected for this moment to happened and it was really happening in front of her eyes. With one single move, she looked up and saw the person, who probably had the most impact in her life.

"My name is Hinata." The phrase really strucked through her heart and mind. The familiarity of the voice, it was indeed belong to her mom but younger.

Right in the midst of a noisy and lively public market stood a beautiful lavender haired teen, a bit older than the Uzumaki girl herself. She had that smile which can lit up the mood of every person and it indeed made a strong effect on Himawari herself.

The Uzumaki girl was left frozen, her mind was going all over places, her emotions racking up as she didn't knew whether to cry, laughed, be happy or just be confused. It was all going to the mixer at this point and producing different results.

As for Hinata, She was kind of confused as the teenage girl just stood there with a face that she would described somewhere between the lines of "Shocked" and "Amazed". This was the also the first time that she had met this girl and she felt as if she had seen her somewhere before.

After a few moments of meddling with her thoughts, Himawari was able to summoned the confidence thus she opened her mouth and began to say her first words since being in a frozen state." Uhmm, I-It's r-really nice to meet you, Mo-Hinata, Hehe" The Uzumaki girl said, as she gave giving a nervous chuckle, while slightly waving her hand.

"And I thought I was the only one good at stuttering." Hinata thought to herself. It somehow felt as if she was looking at a mirror and talking to herself.

"It's good to meet you Himawari" Hinata replied, as she offered her hand as a sign of a new friendship being established and considering her sudden newfound confidence that she was able to make friends.

As for the Uzumaki girl, she was a bit nervous at first, but something just gave her the confidence to push herself and act as she stretched out and shook hands with her young mom. She had to admit that it was kind of weird making friends with her.

"This is really weird." Himawari thought to herself. She can feel awkardness around the atmosphere right at the moment and in the midst of all these busy ongoings, a plan was being made to escape her current situation.

It was like she was thrown into an ambush in disguised, the moment really caught her off guard, and she was forcibly stucked in this situation, which she never expected in the first place.