Arc 3: Back Home

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story..

Thank you for Understanding :)

Expect Grammar and Spelling mistakes

Arc 3: Back Home

The scene at the gates was pretty much overwhelmed with the Youthness of Team 8's main instructor, Might Gai. In fact, He was the first one to arrived with style at the gates while carrying a very drained Kakashi Hatake on his back.

"Looks like we're finally home Kakashi!" He enthusiastically said. Apparently, He was also on a tight race with his own bushy brow student.

"Gai-sensei!" Rock Lee arrived after a few moments, carrying two heavy back packs. He also did his best by catching up with his sensei towards the gates despite himself limping his way throughout the whole race. His wound was still not healed yet.

"Looks like I won Lee." Gai said. He was boasting his youthfulness once again.

The rest of the team arrived a little later on, They were greeted by the two guys who were arguing about on who's being the fastest or who needs more training between the two of them. It was just full youth right now.

As for the time travelling trio, they were not amazed of the whole Gai and Rock Lee scene but they were just amused on how the two acted so similar.

"Are they always like that?" Boruto asked.

Sarada could only shrugged." Beats me, But I heard they are somehow related to each other." Sarada commented. She was wondering if they were really father and son, because they have the same haircut, same attitude and same flare to each other.

As for Himawari, She was just deducing the fact that the bushy brow could be just a big fan of the man, Hence why the latter was trying so hard to copy his sensei's every move and mannerisms.

As for the Hyuuga cousins, they just looked at each other in the midst of this moment. Both were just pretty much amused, and they were also on the logical perspective.

"I hate to break it to you but should they be really going to the hospital right now?" Hanabi asked. She was just a bit worried that the main instructor of her big cousin's team was not noticing the fact that the white haired man was already unconscious.

Neji could only sighed." Well, I don't know what to say." He simply said. He also had the same thoughts as his cousin. They really should be going to the hospital right now.

Team 7's Main instructor really looks like a Potato right now.

(INTERVIEW)

"It will take more than a minute for Gai-sensei to realized that Kakashi-san is in dire straits. Although, you can't stop the man from celebrating.

-Neji

"All I gotta say is that my cousin's team has to be craziest team I'd ever seen.