Arc 3: Phase 2: Finale

I don't own Naruto. Mr Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, This should be the final chapter for Arc 3: Phase 02. I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows

Take note: This chapter is just a wrap up for the whole arc, there's a lot of slice of life scenes here.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

P.S

I also have a new story called "Resurrection" The story is about the dead mysteriously coming back to life years after the war. Feel free to check out the story:)

Arc 3: Phase 2: Finale

The heat of the sun was burning, throughout the rocky desert, at least for a certain light brown haired woman, who resisted or didn't even bother to feel the heat

The heat of the sun was burning, throughout the rocky desert, at least for a certain light brown haired woman, who resisted or didn't even bother to feel the heat. She was focused on a more important matter right now.

Along with sheer determination and little worry, the woman stayed by the silver haired man's side as she placed her hands on his chest, attempting her best to heal him from his injuries. She was still glad that she still regained chakra when she first arrived back here. There was a cost for returning back to the world to where she formerly once belong.

Nonou Yakushi, with dedication and perseverance was the one responsible for saving her "Son" from the explosion. Before that, she had to go through a lot of trials and obstacles just to escape and by passed the strict and dangerous security of the Pure Land.

The whole place was chaotic to her, and she never wanted to be there anymore. Apparently, she had her own goals to pursue and one of them is to be reunited with the silver haired man, who she hadn't seen for a very long time. It was safe to say that she had achieved that goal and it took a lot of tough work to reach it.

How she had missed her son.

She coudn't count the number of tears that were falling from her eyes. Like any mother would do, she was doing what she deemed is right. Eventually, she might get caught by the Pure Land's authorities but she didn't even care if she gets punished for this kind of act.

"Mother?"

The silver haired man finally let a word out to finally break the silence. His voice was thin and weak as if he had just woken up from a coma.

Processing his first thoughts was a challenge for Kabuto himself, by the time he had opened his eyes, he was greeted by someone, who he hadn't seen for a very long time. The emerald green eyes and the light brown hair was definitely a giveaway.