Arc 3: Phase 2: Tenchi Bridge Part 3

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :)

Take note: This is the third and final part of the Tenchi Bridge Incident.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3: Phase 2

Chapter 22: Tenchi Bridge Part 3

The world was slowing down for the Uzumaki teen, Boruto already expected on what was gonna happen next as he stared at the fourth tailed Kyuubi who was in the midst of charging towards him in full speed. He just stood there with a smile as he continued to slightly taunt the beast, through his eyes the Kyuubi was finally nearing him, not too long it reached its claws to him as a means to grab and crush him to death.

In the midst of all of this, the blonde took a deep breath, and immediately evaded the attack, his world began to speed up thus taking him back to reality. A loud crash was heard as the Kyuubi surprisingly lost tracked of the disappearing blonde and instead hit nothing but the air, causing him to slide on the ground.

The Kyuubi growled in anger as it then turned to see the its blonde opponent running around the area. The teen wasn't alone anymore and this time there were a number clones with him. It immediately jumped from its current position and continued to charge towards its target yet again.

"Kage Bushin No Jutsu!"

Boruto immediately formed the familiar handsign summoning several clones with him after he evaded the Kyuubi's first attack. As of now, he was still at the first stage of his plan to end the beast's chaos.

The idea was similar to his previous encounter with the Kyuubi, but this time in a higher level. He knew that he was going to need a lot of clones, a more bigger portion of chakra, strategies, and more importantly, the precious time that he had to carefully managed right now.

There were many conclusions and ways on how will this ordeal end, but for the blonde himself, there was only one way to end the ordeal very smoothly and he won't be doing it alone this time.

"Alright guys listen!" He exclaimed and announced to his clones." We're gonna spread out once The Kyuubi gets closer to us." He added, while the rest of the clones simply nodding at him like he was some captain.

It didn't took long enough when the Kyuubi drew nearer, its hands also grew bigger and longer as it attempted to stretch its hands to grab the blonde, who was in the middle of the pack.

"Now Dattebassa!" He shouted as his team of clones immediately splitted up and headed to different directions.

The main goal was for the rest to roamed around the crater in an attempt to confused the wild Kyuubi, and that the plan would tamper its mind by giving it a hard time to distinguish on which of the blondes is the real one. It was a plan devised by Boruto earlier before, the first part was a not a huge problem for him, but the second and third part were going to be tricky.