Arc 4: A Chance Meeting Part 3

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Mr Kishimoto Does.

Arc 4: A Chance Meeting Part 3

The day had reached had eventually reached its peak as the sun, with its full power gave the hottest temperature in recent days. However, the cold wind still remained as it breeze through the atmosphere and the through the whole village.

A certain figure stood on top of a roof of a certain building as the monitoring continued on the man and his friend. The signature white cloaked waved along with the strong wind as the figure proceeded to follow the man everywhere he went so far.

Every street and corner, it was already an obligation and it was a task assigned to the latter for a very long time. It was only one task, which was probably the most easiest of all tasks assigned unlike the other members, who had the main bounties.

Although For her, this was a highly considered task, based on the general information and according to what she had learned from fellow members, the man was a highly regarded piece of the game, and she certainly had a big responsibility all along.

"Where are you going?"

It was a question going around recently, that this day was quite strange, at least for a number of times already. The man was desperate yet determined, the Uchiha was looking for someone, yet the raven haired teen had yet return from the mission. Who was he searching for?

There was something amiss and it needed to be solved immediately. One mistake could lead to any consequences. The white cloaked figure then stood up to continue following the man. Vanishing from her current position.

Whatever happens the flow of the plan should not be broken.

(LATER ON)

Thirty minutes wasn't that kind of a big deal for everyone. Although, rarely there would be an exception and the unfortunate guy in the form of Neji Hyuuga was that exception. He seriously over believed himself that he could handle this stuff, the shopping kind.

The every ready Hyuuga had been already used to the atmosphere of a department store. Heck, He couldn't even count or his Byakugan couldn't even number the countless department stores that he had entered, the different scents of the perfumes, lotions, and other products.

Seeing girl's clothing, accessories, and other related fashion was already a common site for him. Luckily, during those times there was the usual free empty small couch which was reserved for exhausted customers and also guys, who just can't handle the pressure of standing up while carrying multiple shopping bags at the same time.