Small Reunions

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers! I'm back with a new chapter! This one is bit short. Hope you guys enjoy.

Also regarding about the previous chapter, I decided to add a few additions and few edits to improve the chapter.

Alpha Reader: Vapor0907 and fiddlestickz

Arc 1: Small Reunions

Himawari felt dizzy and tired. She was disoriented, and not sure what to do right now. When she woke up in a random wagon, she wondered where she was until the psychological effect of waking up in a strange place took over. Nevertheless, she attempted to escape.

She now had found herself in a place that she didn't recognize, wandering along streets that she had not seen before.

"Where am I?" She muttered and kept asking herself. Where was she exactly? She did not know what to do right now or what to think right now. She was lost, like a little girl.

She was walking for a long time and didn't knew where to go to the point that she had took herself into different areas of this big village. Until she stumbled upon an area which looked to be a like a community.

There was a big house that she saw, and she became bewildered. Wondering, what kind of place this is? It was beautiful and yet so familiar, but so different.

She noticed a big, shady tree at a playground nearby. She stumbled to it, barely managing to walk anymore. She felt ever dizzier, and her vision got blurrier. She sighed in relief before collapsing to the ground, unconscious. The leaves from the tree twirled in the air as they fell and coated the girl's hair, that already had a small sunflower tucked in it. A few other leaves fell from one of the branches..

For Himawari, She did not know that she was in for a surprise. The big house that was near the playground and tree had a sign on it which read to be none other than the famous Hyuuga Compound.

(MEANWHILE)

Neji groaned. He still couldn't believe it.

Apparently, he was going to be involved in one of his team's 'youthful' team-building games again. All organized by, of course, Might Guy, their very eccentric sensei who practically worships speed and stamina.

He didn't want to do it. Sure, he had participated in previous games, but how long are they going to continue this? Is this going to be annual thing from now on? He hoped not.

Sometimes this team was overwhelming to Neji, but at the time he joined, he didn't have much of a choice. There simply weren't that many options available at the time. Team Guy formed a year before the other main Konoha teams came into existence.

Team Guy specialize in close-quarters combat, making it much more physically demanding to train than other teams. However, because of this, each of the members are highly skilled in taijutsu or some form similar.

Their team was regarded as one of the most respected teams in the village, earning their title with each consecutive successful mission.

Neji was lucky to have such dedicated teammates, such as Rock Lee, who was a legendary user of taijutsu, and Tenten, an incredible weapons expert.