Arc 1 Finale

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers, I'm back with a new chapter! Although this one is a bit short, so I Hope you guys enjoy!

Take note: Since I am going to be a little busy because School works. I will have to adjust the schedule on updating the story. Maybe a twice or once a week.

Thank you for Understanding:)

Beta Edited by: AbyssDarkness

Arc 1: Finale

Sarada rested her head on one of the metallic chairs in a corridor just outside the room where the siblings were in. She was just silent and closed her eyes. She had recapped on what happened during the rest of the afternoon. It was eventful yet tiring for her. Facing the Hokage and doing everything she can to convinced her. The confrontation really drained her physically and a bit mentally. In the end, her efforts were successful, and she was just waiting for the Hokage to do the DNA test. Although, she had to take part of it, even she had shown the Sharingan in front of her. Maybe this was just to make sure that she was really telling the truth.

Sarada took a deep breath to relax. She really needed a nap right now but at this rate, she cannot. She had so many things to do at the moment. She just used this short time to take a little bit of rest. At any minute she would be called by the Hokage inside.

She thought of the Uzumaki siblings who were inside the room conversing with the fifth Hokage." I hope they are alright. She muttered. She was a bit concern about them. This Lady Hokage was different, she still had that strict and serious attitude. She could be interrogating them right now!

Sarada opened her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and then yawned. She was not doing anything good for her to have a good little rest.

"Is something wrong?" The raven-haired teen then heard a familiar voice and she turned to her left and saw Hanabi holding two cups of hot drinks.

"Yeah, I'm fine Aunt Hanabi." Sarada replied but she was obviously looking not alright. She then accepted the cup of hot drink which was revealed to be hot tea this time.

Hanabi just sighed. She then sat down beside the latter. She then took a sip of her hot tea that she bought from the nearby tea house. The Hyuuga girl then stared at the raven-haired teen, she deduced the fact that she is thinking about Lady Hokage again.

"You know if I were you I would be celebrating right now." Hanabi spoke towards the latter.

Sarada then looked up from her drink and then turned to latter and raised her eyebrows in confusion. Why would she say that?

"I mean just think about it. You managed to convince the Hokage by coming along let alone made the duel between you and her a draw." Hanabi explained. She witnessed the whole event unfold, why would she have worried. The outcome turned out to be successful.

"Maybe, she still in a bad mood after that ordeal." Sarada replied. She was thinking the other way. Yes, she did convince the Hokage to come with her, but it also ruined her day and her face will be forever remembered by her as an annoying girl.

Hanabi sighed." Don't think about the fact that she is in a bad mood!" As the latter stood up from her seat and went in front of the latter.