Arc 3: Phase 2 Public Hot Spring Part 3

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: This should be one of the final filler chapter before things get serious for awhile.

Take note 2: For the readers who doesn't like this story and kept bashing it. I really don't care what you say or what you think. You are just wasting your time here and If you don't like the story, just leave.

Take note 3: This chapter is quite short.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3 Second Phase:

Chapter 15: Public Hotspring Part 3

Awkwardness was the only word that could fit to describe the current situation right now, especially for Boruto, who was just sitting still in his spot and moving only his eyes around his surroundings. Questions were already beginning to form inside his head as he wondered on why everyone was so quiet and hadn't grabbed any of the chopsticks placed on the table.

Dinner was already on the table and the rest of them weren't doing anything but just staring at their food or maybe in the blank space.

Boruto slowly moved his head and darted his eyes around the rest, He observed the main members of Team 7, who were strangely just quiet and staring at the blank space, He first observed his young dad, who was obviously nervous because of what happened just now, he also noticed Sai who's eyes was just staring at one direction.

The weirdest thing that he noticed was Yamato himself, who was somewhat like a statue and just stared at the blank space of air. It was like he was in a trance or something, muttering words that he really didn't understand. Are the rumours really true on what many said about him?

That he was really a weird person.

Sarada was also not faraway from the her blonde teammate's thoughts. She too wondered on what was really going on right now, she looked at her young mom who was just hungry as her and waiting for the rest to start eating their dinner, although the team's newest sensei was just so into his prayers.

As for Boruto, He successfully made an eye contact to his raven haired teammate. He had this very wide confused his eyes that directly asked her on what's the deal with their brown haired sensei right now. Sarada responded with a few hand gestures and body languages which suggests that their sensei is somewhat silently praying in a weird way to gave thanks for the food.

"Is this really in the script?" Boruto aaked and whispered.

"Beats me, I'm really not sure." Sarada simply replied and shrugged at the same time.

Both were wondering if this scene really happened in the past or maybe because that they were here and the prank, a few changes had already been made.

"You know Yamato-sensei is really starting to creep me out." Boruto whispered yet again.

Sarada just sighed and gave her teammate a nod." I know, no wonder why Granny Tsunade describe him as a weird guy." She replied and whispered back.