First Mission

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, I'm back with a new chapter! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

I'm still recovering from sickness but I was able to find time to write the chapter.

I am also working on a new short story which is just for the fun of it.

Take note: I will be busy for the coming days to come because of Exams. If I find free time then I will write the next chapter.

Thank you for understanding :)

Expect Grammar and Spelling mistakes

P.S: I am just newbie so go easy on me

Arc 2:

Chapter 6: First Mission

"It really feels nostalgic to be here."

Boruto stood on a grassy ground as he surveyed the area that he was in right now. It was a portion of land located inside of Konoha. There was a overview of the mountains and a large deep river with forests in the both of its sides. There is a glade along with three stumps lined up side by side.

The place was considered a tourist spot back in home. The certain spot where the future leaders and heroes of the village trained and began their journey. It was very lucky moment for the blonde teenager to be here right now for tenth time.

He was the only one person present so far in a very cold and quiet sunrise morning.

"Always a good place to get back in shape." Boruto commented, stretching up his arms and limbs throughout. He often knew that it was healthy for him to get away from the stress of everyday work.

Exercise was also a simple valid reason.

He first began his usual pre- warm up routine by doing a little bit of the basic stretching to get the joints , He then began to do some jugs until it became cardio runs that lasted for 10-20 rounds just around the area. The last stage of the basic warm up was basic breathing exercises for him to prepare for the main training.

By the time he had gone through the warm ups, he proceeded with the main training regimen.

The main training segment focused more on improving his skillset, such as improving the usage of his clones, trying out different elemental techniques and combining it with a little bit of his training games.

An example of those games were carving a circle or an X sign in a tree, then he would practice using his Vanishing Rasengan by throwing the tree from an enough long distance just to hit that main target.

Another one of his training routines was sparring with one of his clones, which took him to the next level.

These sparring sessions was also able to help him discover new moves and counter attacks, every time he was then thrown into a Taijutsu segment.