The Search Part 2

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, I'm back with a new chapter! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: Recently, The beta reader for this story will be very busy for awhile. So that means I will be alone on writing story. I'm just a beginner writer so please go easy on me whenever there is a mistake in the story.

Thank you for understanding :)

BETA EDITED BY: TERRAFOX2002

Arc 2

Chapter 11: The Search Part 2

"What the heck just happened?"

Everyone was caught by surprise as the enemy, which was Kisame Hoshigaki who they were fighting suddenly vanished into thin air. What was once the chaotic battleground, was now turned back into a quiet land, with the ruins of the destroyed rocks scattered everywhere.

Neji wondered on what the in world happened just now. One moment he was giving all he got to beat the man and then in just a blink of an eye, he was gone as if he just faded away from existence. The brown haired Hyuuga observed his surroundings once more and he saw an unknown unconscious man on a small crater that he did not knew.

"What!?" Neji muttered. He was really confused right now. Who was that man? and why he was wearing an Akatsuki uniform.

"Looks like this one was used as a decoy." His sensei, Might Gai said as he inspected the unconscious body of the man.

Silence then took over for awhile. Neji suspected that there was something going on here. He just realized that the enemy there were fighting just now was, in fact, some kind of decoy or just a way to delay the mission. Then something came up to his mind like a bolt of lightning. There was no trace of his little cousin. She was suddenly nowhere to be found.

"Hanabi!?" Neji exclaimed. He immediately used his Byakugan to search for any trace of her chakra and after a few moments of searching for his cousin, he finally found her laying in on the watery ground in a few distances away from his former spot.

Neji immediately rushed to her. By the time he got there, the Hyuuga girl was slowly recovering from her accidental fall." Hanabi, are you alright?" He asked as he helped her stood up from the ground immediately.

"Hey big cousin, can you slow down for a bit?" Hanabi finally spoke. She asked her cousin to pull her quickly from the ground.

"Oh, I apologize," Neji said. He quickly slowed down and did carefully helping her. By the time it was finished, He bowed his head down to apologized which amused the other.

Hanabi could only shook her head and sighed." Neji, You don't have to be so formal, It's alright, I'm fine okay?" The Hyuuga girl explained. She was just really annoyed at the moment.

"What happened to you by the way?" He asked. Neji also explained that he was so busy fighting the enemy that he didn't really notice what his cousin was doing the whole time during the fight.