Meetings 2

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, I'm back with a new chapter! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

I'm also currently sick right now but I still managed to find time to write the chapter.

Expect Grammar and Spelling mistakes

Arc 2

Chapter 5: Meetings Part 2

"I never thought the compound would be this big."

Sarada commented. Her onyx eyes darted around and observed every area in the whole compound. She described the place as a small village inside a big village. It was just unbelievable to see this place in front of her eyes. Apparently, the compound itself was destroyed during the invasion of the Akatsuki leader Pein, who was then defeated by the young seventh hokage.

The Uchiha girl was mesmerized by every information that she could learn here in person. She even saw and read the Uchiha vow and pledge at a certain area in the compound. The only disappointing that she had wished that her camera would be here now so that she can document this experience.

The whole place was almost empty so it was really quiet. Sarada would have to traverse the every area in the compound right now. During her little exploration the Uchiha girl thought she caught a glimpse of the mysterious customer just now although maybe it was just her imagination so she moved on.

She continued to explore the place until she reached a certain area which really surprised her. Sarada observed the area that she was in. "You've got to be kidding me." She muttered under breath.

The Uchiha girl found herself in the main Uchiha family house. She was also staring a family picture that she had never seen before but she definitely recgonized a certain person in the picture itself. The family picture consists of four people. The parents, and the two male siblings. There was a boy in that picture that she did recognized.

"Papa?" Sarada whispered. She was staring at her father who was still a boy in this picture.

"Papa looks cute though." She commented. She was just surprised and amused the fact that this was how her father looked like when he was a kid.

As the raven haired teen continued to study and observed the picture, she learned that these was her grandparents, Mikoto and Fugaku Uchiha and She also noticed the other kid in the picture which really looked familiar.

"So this is Papa's big brother." Sarada muttered. She described the person in the picture as a prodigy, a guy with full of potential in life but was destroyed by the fate of events that was bound to happen.

Sarada sighed. She could feel the strongest emotions in this particular house. She could imagine the scenario of a family having dinner together or happily bonding together. She was just wondering how would that end up into a tragedy.

The feeling of sadness started to enter her mind. She suddenly thought of how her Papa handled this kind of situation. Witnessing his loved ones perished one by one at hands of his big brother who he looked up to all this time.