Arc 3: Phase 2: Close Encounters Part 2

I don't own Naruto. Mr Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :)

Still, I haven't found a Beta Editor yet, so I'm really alone on this one.

Take note: Welcome back to another chapter once again, This chapter will tackle the second part of the team's journey inside the hideout, Sakura and Sarada's misison to locate Sasuke, Naruto and Boruto's journey as well and also assisting Showtaro in his extra side mission.

Also, feel free to share some of your ideas for future chapters.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3: Phase 2

Chapter 27: Close Encounters Part 2

"So do you think she could help us again with the plan?"

"It is most certain Lord Orochimaru, if you wanted to speed up the process."

In a dim-litted room, the snake sannin sat down on his chair as his eyes focused on a certain direction of the screen. The source of light, which came from the projector, created the visualize images of the plans for the certain future. It also gave new information to the snake sannin, which currently being explained by his silver haired henchman.

The information was all about a certain former female individual, who used to be part of the snake sannin'a brigade. The topic about her only came to life when the changes in his body began to take effect. The deteriorating process was increasing as more time passed by.

"I assure you that her whereabouts could be easily trace, that will happen if you give me some time to track her current location." Kabuto added to the information, it was true, it's been a very long time since she left.

Silence had took over, there was uncertainty on the snake sannin's eyes. Sure he understood the fact that Guren would be a benefit for his plans but time was running short, and he needed the best possible way to avoid being part of the deteriorating process. This vessel was rejecting him and he knew it would all over once it reaches the breaking point.

As for Sasuke, He just wasn't still ready yet. He hadn't reached his full potential and it may take some time for him to be the immediate candidate. Not just that, all of his test subjects weren't fit to be vessels. They all had weak bodies which also couldn't take the impact of his experiments.

Even though, Kabuto did his best to find the most possible ways, the snake sannin still wouldn't agree to each one of them. His heart would probably prefer the Uchiha himself as the best and final candidate for being a vessel. But still, it wasn't the right time yet and they had to choose other options.

"Why would you hesitate?" A faint male voice was then suddenly heard whispering only to the snake sannin's voice.

"Don't you want to achieve your goal as fast as possible?" The faint voice added again.

There was this feeling of encouragement that suddenly surged up within the snake sannin's mind. He suddenly felt as if these options or proposals were now very important to him. He didn't understood what was happening to him but he moved his and nodded unconsciously.