Special Chapter: The Park

I don't own Naruto. Mr Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :)

AN: This Special Chapter takes place at the same time as the events of the Sasuke Retrieval Arc.

Also, feel free to share some of your ideas for future chapters.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3: Phase 2

Special Chapter: The Park

"Things are much quieter nowadays or Maybe that's just in my head."

The wind grew strong passing through the moving trees. It was a sunny yet windy day in the public park. The highlight of it was the quiet and peaceful atmosphere. Something that Miyuki preferred to be in such places everywhere she went.

She sat down on the bench to which she had stumbled upon while she was taking a stroll. It had been an hour passed and it was finally the right time to take a break from walking. She also held a certain snack in the form of a lone ice cream, which she bought from a small Ice cream stall.

Miyuki had a little annoyed face that was slowly fading away. Apparently, she had a tough time of buying her snack since the stall itself was surrounded by a big number of children. Children, who were about the same height as her and were more hyperactive than ever. She was even mistaken for a child like she often does and she really looked like a child.

An adult in a young child's body.

She gave sigh as she rested her head on the bench. Thoughts would soon began to entertain her once again. There was a puddle of water near her in front of her and she easily could see her reflection.

A pale short haired little girl.

She had no choice. It was the form that she had taken after she had resigned from the council and before she left the Pure Land. She intentionally left behind her old self because it only brought the bad memories and failure that she coudn't achieved the goals that Kami had entrusted to her and him a long time ago.

Even though, she already had one of the highest positions in the system, she still couldn't achieved the changes that needed to be done. It was one sided situation. Her goals and ideals were different from the rest of the council.

Most of them were already blinded by their own selfishness which caused them focus more on matters that really wouldn't solved the current problems faced by the Pure Land, the other worlds, and especially, the Human world itself. It was only until her longtime friend had taken advantage of that and created his own solution.

Right now, the world has been put into this temporary peace yet in the brink of having a world war once again.

Not only that, Miyuki found herself handling the full responsibility of preventing a possible world wide destruction in the near future. She was basically going against every enemy that is existing and also having the limited chess pieces in this sick game of Destiny orchestrated by none other than him.