Arc 4: Omake Chapter: Fast Talk Interview with Himawari

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Mr Kishimoto Does.

Omake Chapter: Behind the scenes: Fast Talk Interview with Himawari Uzumaki

May you Introduced Yourself?

-Hello there! My name is Himawari Uzumaki but you can call me Hima for short!

Tell us about yourself?

- Well, I just turned 15 while Boru-nii and Sarada-nee are both two years older than me.

As you all know, I am currently the living in past and spending time with my teenage Uncle and Auntie, while my big brother and Sarada-nee are still away in their mission."

How is life so far living in the past?

- "Well, to be honest, it's kind of peaceful and enjoying at the same time. If you compare it to my future, it's much more simpler here." (Smiles)

What do you think of your current situation right now?"

"Well, knowing that we were sent here with a reason, I think things are pretty much normal so far but we do have to expect a lot of unexpected things from now on, and of course I still believe in Kami no matter what!" (Shows firm face)

How do you think this Arc will turn out for you?

" - Well, I personally both liked the Hidan and Kakazu arc and the Sora arc, but it's up to Author-san to decide on which Arc is better.

I guess in both of those Arcs, I might be saving someone."( Winks)

What will happen in the next chapter?

"I still can't tell you that, but we'll be working with Author-san regarding the scenes for that chapter, after the break."

What do you think of Author-san?

Well, to me he is very dedicated to his work and he really cares, it's just that right now, he is trying get back his motivation and mood to continue on writing.

We understand what Author-san has been going through a lot lately with his grandpa passing away recently and the struggles of coming up with ideas for the plot and making the story better, but pushing those aside, we'll continue to support him no matter what."

How long do you think this Journey will end?

-Hmmm, I still can't spoil you that but I can give you a hint and from what I learned from Author-san since the beginning, the Journey will probably end when things finally get to that "Bigger Stage."

What is your message to the readers?

-Well, we appreciate and grateful for your support for the story! Without you guys, we won't be reaching 74 chapters and counting!"

This is Himawari again and Thank you for this interview! (Cutely smiles at the camera)

End Of Interview