Arc 3 Phase 2: Sacrifice

I don't own Naruto. Mr Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Welcome to Arc 3 Phase 2. I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :)

Take note: Welcome back to another chapter! This chapter will tackle the final scenes and events inside the hideout. With the trio finally on the verge of reaching their goal, how will they handle the challenges ahead of them? Was there still hope of escaping or will one of them have to give up in order for the others to survive?

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

P.S

I also have a new story called "Resurrection" The story is about the dead mysteriously coming back to life years after the war. Feel free to check out the story:)

Arc 3: Phase 2:

Chapter 32: Sacrifice

Sharp vivid green eyes continued to observed the monitors up front

Sharp vivid green eyes continued to observed the monitors up front. Her lips still retaining that sadistic grin as she watched the three helpless buffoons run for their lives in the midst of the a cat and mouse chase. Her pursuer, the ever idiot silver haired four eyes was basically tailing behind them and seemed to get more slower every second.

She even wondered if even chose the right decision to control him. He was just really messed up to begin with.

Retreating from her previous failed plan, Yuko found herself at the only control room of the hideout. A dozen of monitors were in placed. From this perspective, she could literally see every available area around and could easily monitor their movements. Based from her observations, the trio were lost, still running through the mazes and corridors while being chased.

Hmmm, Looks like those little puppies are lost again!" She thought herself. A gleeful smile forming around her lips. She then turned her eyes towards another set of monitors, which showed the quarantined experiments of the snake man.

There was a reason why these particular people were quarantined or basically imprisoned. They were currently seen as violent and mindless creatures of freakish nature already.

The young lady then turned back to the previous set of monitors and saw that they were heading to the area where danger and death lurks the most. She gazed back to her right and immediately made her final decision.

"I wonder what will happened if I press this button?"

She gave her own sarcastic comment, being playful right now as she reluctantly pressed the button releasing them from their prisons and confinement. Each of these experiments simultaneously went out of their prisons and headed out to where they smelled the trail of scent coming from the trio.