Separate Fights Part 3

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers! I'm back with a new chapter! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Thank you for understanding :)

(BETA EDITED BY JUSTWRITTING1MORETIME)

Arc 2

Chapter 15: Separate fights Part 3

There was silence that took over the area. Both of them felt an overwhelming presence that was nearing them. It was Kakashi who first widened his eyes in shocked as he caught a glimpse of red crimson chakra from behind the latter. This was no good news for anyone, especially for the blonde rookie.

Boruto quickly realized based on the reaction of Kakashi. He slowly turned his head to face the malevolent presence that was behind him. By the time, he had fully turned around, he was overcome with astonishment at the scene that was going on.

"D-Dad?" Boruto stuttered as he saw his young dad fully enveloped in red crimson chakra. His eyes made contact with those menacing crimson silted eyes. The realization dawned upon him that this was not his young dad that in front of him.

It was the Kyuubi no Youko himself.

Boruto could feel his heart beat faster every passing second. He was suddenly part of a situation that was the hardest one yet. He was not really sure if this was his dad or the other taking over but he was sure that he needed to find a way to get out of the dangerous situation at hand.

"Boy, you need to get out here," Kakashi warned. He was extremely worried for the rookie. Facing a Jinchurikki was hundred percent life threatening and he wasn't sure that the blonde rookie could handle the situation he was currently in.

Although, the only thing that really confused him is that he was just standing there and doing nothing. Time was running out. The main goal was to place the seal on the latter's head and then he would calm down instantly.

"Kid, what are you doing!?" he yelled.

"Don't worry Kakashi-sensei; we're going to get through this." Boruto assured the white haired Jounin. They were going to take care of the situation at hand no matter what the consequences might be.

(Interview)

"I know exactly what I'm gonna do, I have did this before and I can succeed again if I'm gonna be patient.

-Boruto

Boruto took a deep breath to release the pressure. This was not a battle of physical aspects but a battle of wits. He had to outsmart his young kyuubified dad. He begun to examine his surroundings, they were still in the forest and the area around them was quite small so it was a bit difficult for the blonde to move around the place. He decided to think of another area which was wider than here. As he continued to observe his surroundings, He noticed a direction which leads to an area where a small pond was located.

"Jackpot!" Boruto thought.

The place was the one that he was looking for and it was perfect. It provided enough space and hiding spots for him to execute his plan successfully. But he had to get the latter's attention first so that the white haired instructor of the team will be in a safer hands.