Arc 3: Day in a Life Part 2

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note 2: The Miyuki character is part of the original idea that planned for the story. We will soon find more about her past and her real motives in the future.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Expect Grammar and Spelling mistakes

P.S: I am just newbie so go easy on me

Arc 3:

Chapter 6: Day in a Life Part 2

It was probably the most awkward situation that the teenage blonde had entered in his life. He really just wanted to focus on his current goal and deliver the ordered meal but fate was just really being playful to him sometimes and now it put him in a situation that He never expected.

Boruto quietly stared and observed his a certain person which was revealed to be none other than Hinata, his mother, although, A younger and teenage version of her from the past.

The blonde knew that He was already screwing up and saying random sentences or replies and He directly blamed his nervousness for that. Several moments had already passed and He found himself still being in the same awkward situation.

As for Hinata, She just continued to observed the blonde, She was having this feeling of familiarity on him as if she had seen him or had met him before. It was really a weird thing and she also noticed that She wasn't fainting even though He looked a lot like Naruto. Then something had came into her mind, She widened her eyes in realization that he looked a lot like a certain blonde, who she knew.

There was silence that took over for a brief moment. It was at this time, when. Boruto had finally thought of something to say that really made sense and it was in the form of a question.

"So what brings you here by the way Mo-Hinata?" Boruto asked. He almost screwed up there but He was able to let the words the out.

Hinata smiled." W-Well, I'm here to see my friends." She said. She would then explained that two of her friends were in this clinic, one of them has a companion dog who had a bad stomach while the other one was just there to accompany him.

Boruto immediately recognized and remembered her young mom's two friends as his Uncle Kiba and his Uncle/Teacher Shino. He remembered that his mom was part of a team that consist of her and the two guys.

The teenage time traveller smiled "Oh I see, I hope all goes well with your friend's dog and-" Boruto was about to finished his sentence when suddenly the entrance door to the clinic burst open to reveal three familiar faces.

Boruto was startled and almost fell to the ground as He immediately evaded the incoming surprised that burst out just now from the door.

Three certain someones came out. First, It was a very large husky white dog in the form of Akamaru, who was in his most hyperactive moment. The second person was none other than a brown haired teenager in the form of Kiba, who was helplessly clinging onto the back of his large companion. The third person was none other than Shino himself, who had that cool round sunglasses.