Arc 3: Learning the Truth Part 1

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note 2: For the readers who doesn't like this story and kept bashing it. I really don't care what you say or what you think. You are just wasting your time here and If you don't like the story, just leave.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3:

Chapter 10: Learning the Truth Part 1

Morning of February 2

Dawn had finally arrived once again, the sun was still on its early stages of rising, as the nightly stars slowly disappeared one by one. The cold breeze of the wind was still present, and anyone that had plans to go outside at this time should be wearing jacket right now.

Miyuki comfortably sat down on one of the seats at a familiar ramen shop. She had woken up earlier than her usual time, just to take a morning stroll along the still quiet streets of the village, and then decided to have her breakfast at the shop, she is currently waiting for the meal that she ordered just awhile ago.

After waiting for several minutes, Ayame finally came out serving her meal, which consists of fried rice (Yakemishi), steamed dumplings, and a cup of hot coffee.

"Here's your breakfast meal as you ordered, Ms. Miyuki!" Ayame greeted with a smile, as she served the meal.

Miyuki gave a smile." Thank you, Ayame." She simply said as she immediately grabbed the chopsticks in front of her and started eating.

In fact, She really didn't knew that the shop had a breakfast promo until she just found out this morning and the fact that she often buy her meals during lunch and dinner only. Of course, She had tried cooking her meals before but because of the heavy load from work, she had to changed the lifestyle for a bit. It was very similar to her old life back home.

She spent most of her time quietly enjoying her breakfast without the presence of thoughts, only after awhile that her name was then called by Teuchi himself.

"Looks like you woke up early today, Miyuki!" He said with a surprised tone of voice.

"This might be the first time that you're eating our new dishes from the breakfast menu!" He added. He was just surprised to see her early in this time.

Miyuki gave a small smile." Uhmm... Yeah, I can see that." She said as she then resumed back to eating her meal.

"Uhmm, Ms. Miyuki?"

This time, it was Ayame that spoke and called her. The short black haired woman then looked up once again from her meal and raised both of her eyebrows.

"Well, I've been really thinking of asking this question for awhile now, and maybe I think this could be the right time." Ayame had that slight nervous smile as she explained.

Miyuki just sighed. She had the feeling that the girl was going to eventually asked her real age, because that's the thing that many people noticed her about. They were just shy to ask the question, but this girl got guts.