Special Chapter

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, I'm back with a new chapter! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Special Short Chapter: The Other Side Of Life.

Life of as an Akatsuki member was not that simple and easy. Once you were a member of the organization, you'll be branded as an enemy of fugitive for a life. It's either you'll end up being captured alive or just being simply end up dead. Once you become one with the organization, you'll be placed on the wanted list on every place you went to.

At least for one Itachi Uchiha, He would always have a plan for almost every problem that plague him as an Akatsuki member. He was part of the organization for years now and He was used to living a life as fugitive, travelling from place to place and avoiding the every authority that blocked his way.

Right now, He, along with fellow Akatsuki member, Kisame found themselves in a small village somewhere in one of the provinces of the Land of the Fire. The village itself was simple and peaceful, its commercial district which was the located at the heart of village was the busiest and most alive in the said place.

The small village also had a small lake which was situated at the nearby forest.

The Two men, who were dressed in their civilian clothing, walked through the streets as they were looking for a place to stay, such as a simple Inn, for the night.

"You think we'll find and inn here Itachi? This is a small village that looks so suspicious in my eyes." Kisame said. He was always on the looked out for any possible danger and especially the wanted posters of their heads in every place they went  to. 

Itachi could only sighed." Don't worry Kisame-san, I'm sure that this village won't recognized us." He pointed out. He would go on to explained that despite his friend's famous blue skinned appearance, no one was seriously paying attention to him.

"Hmmm. You're right about that." Kisame formed a question around his head. He was the famous blue skinned member of the Seven swordsmen of the mist and He wondered on why he wasn't being recognized here, with a few exceptions though.

"Mommy! There's a shark man walking in the streets!"

"I wonder if He can breath underwater?"

"I like his hairstyle! Reminds me of a Shark!"

Along the way, young kids started to noticed the blue skinned man and began to build a small crowd surrounding him." What the heck! These Kids are annoying!" Kisame complained. He was caught by surprised as he found himself being ambushed by a small crowd of children that began to play with him.

Itachi could only smile." You really are famous, Kisame-san." He commented.

Kisame could only whined for help as the kids were really being hard on him. Some were trying pull out his hair, some were touching cheeks and some were just staring at him wide in awe.

"Oh children."

After a little encounter with the kids in the village, the two finally set out to finish their goal of finding an inn. It was a little over in the afternoon and it took them quite a time on finding an Inn. When they finally stumbled upon one, Kisame could only rejoice as He can now finally sleep on a bed.