Arc 3: Surprises

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: Recently, The beta reader for this story will be very busy for awhile. So that means I will be alone on writing story. I'm just a beginner writer so please go easy on me whenever there is a mistake in the story.

Take note 2: This chapter was a bit challenging to write because of another writer's block but I'm glad that I was able to finish it.

I also published a new story called " Anthology Story 1: Soul Transfer Jutsu" You can find it under my profile. Feel free to read the first chapter:)

Thank you for Understanding :)

Expect Grammar and Spelling mistakes

P.S: I am just newbie so go easy on me

Arc 3:

Chapter 2: More Surprises

The sound of hot tea being poured into a cup could be heard inside a quiet tea shop which was located a few walks away from the hospital, that a certain white haired spiky man was currently admitted into.

Jiraiya currently observed his surroundings as the man found himself in a scene that He had never seen before. Who knew that his former teammate would liked to have a cup of tea at the moment. It seemed that she was trying to change her lifestyle for a bit and drinking tea over a bottle of Sake is already surprising for him.

Tsunade drank and enjoyed her hot tea as she fully relaxed herself on her chair. This was actually the first time that she had done this alternative way of enjoying besides the usual gambling and getting herself drunk stuff. This was different.

Jiraiya stared at his former blonde teammate. He was surprised to see her away from the usual things that plague her life such as being lonely and depressed all the time. He was also glad to see that she was enjoying herself right now.

"So I guess you loved to drink Tea now. Did something changed you?" Jiraiya asked. He also took a sip of his own Hot tea which He also enjoyed.

"Oh." Tsunade said. She placed her hot cup of tea on the table and grabbed a tissue to clean her lips.

On the other hand, Jiraiya waited for her response. Before that, He asked himself on why she would want to talk to him privately right now? What was to talk about? Was

it something important?

Tsunade casually smiled." Well, There's really nothing to talk about. I just thought maybe we could have a nice cup of tea for awhile." She simply explained as she drank her tea.

In truth, She just really wanted to take the time and enjoy herself. She really have to thanked Sarada and Himawari for giving her advice and tips of how to stay away from the stressful life that had plague her for a long time. The lavender haired teen advice her to stay away from the drinking and gambling stuff while the Uchiha girl told her to take someone that she considered a loved one to a nice cup of hot tea at any shop.