Arc 3: Phase 2: Mission Delay?

I don't own Naruto. Mr Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :)

Still, I haven't found a Beta Editor yet, so I'm really alone on this one.

Take note: This chapter is a "Breather" chapter, as a means to take a break from the fighting that happened in the previous chapters. Feel free to share your ideas on how Boruto and Sarada will meet Sasuke.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3: Phase 2

Chapter 25: Mission Delay?

The wind was stronger than ever in the midst of an atmosphere that was still calming down. The Kyuubi dilema back at Tenchi Bridge was so intense that it damaged a large of portion of the forest and the battle caused a large crater to be formed in the middle of it.

In that very same crater, two individuals stood in the exact middle and a conversation was currently being held at the moment. The two individuals were revealed to be none other than the two white cloaked people from before. One was a tall male, his hood finally removed revealing his full appearance, a young man about his early twenties. He had medium dark brown shaggy hair, dark bluish eyes and a serious look at the moment.

The other one was shorter than the young man, this individual had the curves and feminine facade, indicating that this person was a female. When she finally removed her hood to reveal her full appearance to that of a young lady somewhere around her mid to late teens. She had this silver hair that was bunned up into two pigtails, and a sharp but vivid green eyes.

"I really can't believed you stopped me there!" Yuko exclaimed, her frustration was very visible." I've could've taken care all of them, Tensai!"

The older male kept controlled and gave a sigh, ignoring her complaints" What are you doing here?" He said." You're supposed to be assigned to your task."

There was a bit of quietness from the young lady, She gave a small smirk and flipped her pig tails in a sassy manner." Well, is it a bad thing to take a short break?" She said." Besides, I wanna find out more about these newcomers." She explained with a arrogant grin.

"And I really don't mind on using that little chimera to give their sensei temporal anger management issues. She added, with a snotty chuckle.

There was really no stopping this young lady, ever since she became a member of the organization, she became a bit of a meddler to anyone's business. Considering that a large of number of years had already passed since, she was much better and controlled here.

The young man, Tensai wasn't just considered as a leader who leads this group but also a person who is task to handle each of the member's personality and ego. It had been a very long time since he had felt the stress and struggles of a human being, and now that he is once again back in the world that he used to live, things could get any better.

"But still you disobeyed instructions again." He said as he stood by his belief." Do you know how many times missions like this were put into trouble because of this doings?" He asked, referring to the numerous times on how this events were almost altered, which often involved the young silver haired lady.