Arc 3: A New Friend Part 2

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: Recently, The beta reader for this story will be very busy for awhile. So that means I will be alone on writing story. I'm just a beginner writer so please go easy on me whenever there is a mistake in the story.

Take note 2: This chapter is just a filler in.

I also published a new story called " Anthology Story 1: Soul Transfer Jutsu" You can find it under my profile. Feel free to read the first chapter:)

Thank you for Understanding :)

Expect Grammar and Spelling mistakes

P.S: I am just newbie so go easy on me

Arc 3

Chapter 4: A New Friend Part 2

Late Afternoon Of January 29

By the time the late stage of the afternoon had arrived, Konohamaru, who along with Kurama had finally made it back to the house on time just before the dinner hour had begun.

The uneventful journey to the boy's house didn't took long. After several minutes of walking and conversing with each other, the two had finally arrived at their destination.

"Here we are!" Konohamaru said as he stopped his tracks to face the very entrance of the house.

On other hand, Kurama just moved his eyes and observed the house itself. He really don't what was inside yet but He was sure this house is pretty large. He had to admit that this was his first time going to this house.

Konohamaru, who was at the entrance, drew out the keys from his pocket. A few seconds later, He used the keys to unlocked the entrance door." Alright, Kurama welcome to the Sarutobi residence!" He exclaimed as he did his best to give the fox a very warm welcome.

As for Kurama, He just forced a smile, He did understand the boy's intention on giving him a warm welcome but his voice was just to loud and high pitched that it almost destroyed his eardrums.

As the fox stepped inside for the first time, He was suddenly greeted by this peaceful and comfortable atmosphere of the living room. He found the place very clean and well-maintained but He began wonder on who exactly maintains this house at this current state, because the kid couldn't do it by himself.

"It's very clean here kid, I'm impressed." Kurama commneted as He headed into the living room couch.

"Yup, I do some spring cleaning every weekend." Konohamaru said. He would then go on to explained that He grew up around his grandfather's way of living in the house and one of them is really maintaining the cleanliness of a certain home.

Kurama could only raised his eyebrows in surprised as He didn't expect that the boy was this responsible on the house rules but He was pleased to see that he wasn't just some spoiled kid from a well-known clan.