The Search Part 1

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, I'm back with a new chapter! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: I will be going with the Canon storyline with a few twist and a different perspective.

Thank you for understanding :)

(BETA EDITED BY TEFAFOX2002)

Arc 2

Chapter 10: The Search Begins

The streams in the forest can be considered a place where you can calm your mind, as well as any thoughts or ideas that are running through your mind. By just hearing the sounds of the streams, it will take you to a place where there is no chaos, fights, just serenity and peace. Maybe that's why for one Itachi Uchiha, he came here all by himself and observed the following streams as he walked through the ever darkening forest.

It can now be considered to say that everything was over. The extraction was complete and another Jinchurikki can be now crossed on the list. He really had no choice but to just watched the whole thing unfold. The Akatsuki's goal was very simple, which was to acquire all the tailed beast's and once they achieved the main goal, world peace could now be achieved according to the main benefactor of the organization.

Itachi had seen enough craziness in his recent lifetime, but this one was the craziest of them all so far. Even the rest of the members can be now considered crazy but they have different goals altogether and he can't be that judgemental.

It was really quiet in this area. He could only hear the sound of the rustling of trees because of the strong wind. It was a peaceful, but empty atmosphere. He considered this being the closest to being alone. Itachi wondered the possibility of what if his family was still alive today and none of this ever happened. Would he be a sensei of a genin team or a captain of an ANBU team? Or would he still be sweeping the dust at the gates of the compound?

Itachi could only smile. He remembered the good old days when everything was still the way he wanted. Especially, a certain girl that he would considered the love of his life, Izumi. How he recalled the times where they would really spend time together and along with a infant Sasuke who would always cry whenever he is around the girl.

A small tear fell from the Uchiha's eyes. He really wanted to see her again. But that would be impossible right at this moment. He doesn't have the power to bring the dead back to life. From that moment on, he realized that he was all alone and there was no turning back. He could almost blamed himself for the massacre but he then suddenly remembered the words from a certain raven haired girl back in the leaf village.

Itachi wondered about this girl, It really feels like he had met her before, even though he didn't.

When she laid his eyes on her, She reminded him of his little brother but he really doesn't know the reason why. Although, he suddenly felt very overprotective of her as if she was a member of the family. He coincidently commented about her being his niece in the future but somehow it was all coming together. He began to realized the girl will play an important role in the future. He just can't figured it out yet.