Arc 3: Phase 2: Tenchi Bridge Part 1

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: This is the first part of the Tenchi Bridge Incident.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3 : Phase 2

Chapter 20: Tenchi Bridge Part 1

Being Miyuki's asset or assistant for a long time was a big changed in his life. Before the unemployment crisis came about, he was able to apply for a job, luckily his resume got accepted and he was placed under her office, thus the beginning of an adventure that he really didn't expected in the first place.

Another thing about his job was that it was obviously dangerous. Being part of a division that investigates illegal and heinous activities in or out of the Pure Land, it was kind of a bummer that he would always be placed in the front lines of the operations and considering he'd been doing this thing for a long time now, he was already used to it.

Showtaro had been exhausted for these passed couple of days. He had no rest because he really needed to not wasted any of his time. It was a complete rush hour and he must locate the team that was sent for the retrieval mission, especially the two time travellers who were a part of the said team.

To be honest, he really wasn't sure why Miyuki would instruct him to warn and inform those two teens about the whole situation. It was all classified information and it all started when the young woman just woke up one day thinking of filing a leave of absence then taking a vacation in the Human world. It was a major turn of events at least for him, but he understood the fact that working with the council that was slowly turning into a corrupt government had drained much of her faith, so maybe that was the reason why she did it in the first place?

He may never know the truth until he gets back from his mission. Although, she did told him that, she had just came back from a crazy journey in the future and all that hocus pocus. It really doesn't matter to him now as long as he was working for the light.

He surveyed his surroundings as he flew across the land. Being a duck really has an advantage, he got that free flight to himself and is free of charged.

"There must be here somewhere." Showtaro said as he finally reached the area where the bridge was located. All he have to do was find them around the area near the bridge.

All he could see now was mostly green because of the forest, but after a few moments, he immediately sensed a presence from a certain spot. He narrowed his eyes while forming a smile on his face." Gotcha!" He said as he proceeded to head to the certain spot.

He also took note that the enemy would be also somewhere around the area closely watching by and he really had to be careful on being caught or else trouble may come early.

(REHEARSALS)

It was a day full of preparations to be exact. The team had spent all the time in the morning getting ready for the big event that was expected to happened later on. It was pretty much a role play rehearsal, each of the them had their own scripts which they followed and used it to reenact the scenarios on how would they handle the upcoming situation.