Arc 3: Unexpected Meetings

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: I had a very week again because of school But I was able to find time to write.

Take Note 2: Looks like we are already nearing the Sasuke mission arc.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Expect Grammar and Spelling mistakes

P.S: I am just newbie so go easy on me

Arc 3:

Chapter 8: Unexpected Meetings.

It was around the late afternoon when Tsunade had finished the last stack of paperwork, her tired hands just dropped as soon as she signed the last paper which finally ended her work for the day. The blonde haired woman took a deep breath and rested herself on her seat.

She yawned and rubbed her eyes at the same time, She had been spending the most of the whole day sitting and staring at a piece of paper, attending meetings from old geezers and receiving calls from neighbouring villages. It was finally time for her to call it quits for the day.

"When I get home, I'll be sure to dump myself on that tub." Tsunade thought as she gave a smile. She was excited to take a very nice and deserving hot bath when she gets home.

She could feel the atmosphere getting lighter as her time for relaxation finally neared. Her thoughts were the only one that was with her through out the whole day and right now and it alright for her to think about anything as long as it didn't stress her.

Her thoughts began to circle around her mind. She recapped what went through the whole day. It was the usual but except for the fact everyone seemed to be letting gunning towards her for no reason. She got scolded and pressured by the members of the council about her ability to protect Naruto, and she also got a visit from the old grumpy geezer, Danzo, who was coincidentally his sensei's former teammate, only to insult her.

The world has really gone crazier at least from her perspective, Maybe all those wars took a toll, that it caused most of everybody to get paranoid. Even after the three Shinobi wars, which caused thousands of lives, there are still signs of conflict and war that could possibly happen at this day and age.

Goals, such as world domination, terrorizing lives and others were the common stuff for anyone who wanted to be the villains. It's like these kinds of goals doesn't make any sense or whatsoever. When will of all of these finally end?

But as for now she will just assumed that Everybody wants to rule the world.

In addition, the unexpected arrival of three teens from future just made things more complex but interesting. Their arrival also affected her lives but in a good way. She started to drink less and try new different ways to enjoy life instead the usual things that she did before.

It also added more challenge to the story as she would have the challenging task of protecting trio's secret and to keep their true identities hidden from anyone with bad intentions. The world was a very dangerous right now and even here in the village, which there are a lot of hidden snakes.