Arc 3: Phase 2: Public Hot Spring Part 1

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3: Second Phase

Chapter 13: Public Hot Spring Part 1

Sarada's Diary Entry

" This has to be my first entry log since we arrived here in the past, it was a good thing that this old journal of mine is still in one piece. I was able to find it deep down the storage room back at the apartment and here I am writing my thoughts on a small book.

To go on with my story, its really been one heck of a ride since the time we arrived here, we really had to adapt to the changes around us, from wandering out of the woods to stumbling ourselves in a familiar place that we thought was already gone and to living a new life in that place that we called Home.

We also found ourselves being given new identities and being assigned into missions by the fifth Hokage, who was the one that took care of us and protected our secret. She was also a distant relative and a family friend back in the future. One mission had already been done which turned out to be life risking and a few days after that very mission we're suddenly thrown yet again into another one.

This second mission revolves around rescuing and retrieving back the younger version of Papa. Boruto and I have been really prepering ourselves for the meet up because from what I've heard, the original version of this mission didn't turned out good for everyone.

I just hope everything will be okay after all of this."

(A CONVERSATION)

It was another tireful yet eventful day for the new version of Team 7. They found themselves at a public resort and hotspring in the middle of their journey on towards the Tenchi Bridge.

As for the time travelling duo, the two of them describe the mission so far as somewhere between just plain quiet and almost being turned into a reality TV show with the beef between Naruto and Sai going on recently. They almost thought that there is gonna be a fight that will be take place sooner if Yamato hadn't intervened awhile back.

Who knows what would happened if Boruto hadn't spoke up and choose the more relaxing way of settlings at a public hotspring. How would three main members of the team get along inside a single giant wooden cage in one day?

Sarada took a deep breath as she rested herself in a particular chair. She placed her diary and pen on the table and then moved her eyes to explore her surroundings which was dominated by the customers that were in line to buy their tea. The raven haired teen found herself at a local tea shop inside the huge resort and she apparently decided to spend the rest of the time here while her blonde teammate was in the hotsprings with the rest of the guys.

Sarada took a sip of her hot cup of tea as she enjoyed the silent ambience of the place, her thoughts also began to fill her mind up as she thought about some things that about the past that she didn't know about. Things such as the young seventh's ongoing conflict with Inojin's dad and a long mystery that she was eager to know about, which was her Papa's relationship with his team.