Meetings

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers, I'm back with a new chapter! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Expect Grammar and Spelling mistakes

P.S: I am just newbie so go easy on me

Arc 2

Chapter 4: Meetings and Surprises

Himawari took a deep breath and inhaled the fresh air. She was at an area where a pond was situated. The lavender haired girl observed and watched a family of ducks crossed the pond. Apparently, she told the two Hyuuga that she would be taking a short stroll and she ended up in this area.

The wind blew stronger and it was a perfect scene for lavender haired girl to reminiscent the past. She remembered how she and her mother would take a stroll at the park after visiting her Uncle Neji's grave.

Himawari took a deep breath yet again. Even though she was remembering all the happy memories, she still felt a sense of sadness. She really did miss her mom. If only she was here.

"Hey Hima." A familiar voice then called her name. She turned around to see her Aunt Hanabi who had just arrived at the area.

"Aunt Hanabi? I thought you were talking to Uncle Neji?" Himawari asked. She was a bit confused.

Hanabi just smiled." We just finished our conversation and I thought maybe we could talk for a while." She explained.

Himawari blinked for a couple of times before giving her smile." So, what do you want to talk about, Aunt Hanabi?" She asked.

There was silence that took in charged. Hanabi just sighed and then gave the latter a calmed but serious looked. She really needed to know more information on why or how they were sent here and what happened to the rest of her family. She recalled that the Uzumaki girl never really told the whole story except that her big brother was fighting this guy named "Kawaki". She never mentioned the current state of Hinata and the others.

"Is it okay, if I asked more on what happened before you guys arrived here?" Hanabi asked. She was just eager to know the bigger picture to get a good idea.

Himawari was surprised. She wondered why her Aunt would want to know the rest of the story that wasn't worth to tell. It would just bring all the bad memories. The lavender haired girl just kept silent for a few moments. She could now feel the sadness and pain coming back just because she needed it to remember the important details she could.

Hanabi noticed the girl's face changed from a smile to a sad look. There were also small tears starting to come out from her eyes. The Hyuuga girl understood what the latter was feeling right now. The feeling of losing your family and home.

After a few moments, Himawari wiped the tears way from her eyes. She just had to let it go first. She was now ready to tell the all that she could remember.

"To be honest, I really don't remember much of everything before we arrived here. Other than witnessing the destruction of the village." Himawari explained.