Separate Fights Part 1

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, I'm back with a new chapter! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

(BETA EDITED BY JUSTONEMOREWRITTING)

P.S: I am just newbie so go easy on me

Arc 2:

Chapter 13: Separate Fights Part 1

The fight had only just begun. With the destruction of the first puppet, it was not over yet. The cloaked human figure escaped his puppet armor and landed safely on the ground. He was disappointed that his only and precious self-made armor has been destroyed by this Leaf Shinobi but he was impressed that she had such strength to destroy the armored puppet.

"The show ends today Sasori," Lady Chiyo exclaimed. She was confident that they can finally defeat her grandson and bring justice to the Kazekage.

There was only silence in response. The cloaked figured immediately recovered and turned towards the two.

"That is my intention as well," he finally spoke as he then removed his hood to reveal his true form and self.

Both Lady Chiyo and Sakura were overwhelmed with surprise and shock. Surprise, because the pink haired Kunouichi never thought that the enemy would be a young man. Shock, because Lady Chiyo was in disbelief that the man somehow didn't age in all these years and pretty much looked the same as the last time she saw her grandson.

"He hasn't aged a day!" Lady Chiyo commented. She observed her grandson who had a calm and collected manner.

"There is always this thing that I really wanted to show you." Sasori said. He drew a single scroll from his pocket and opened it to reveal some symbols that glowed brightly. Not in more than a second, a loud puff of smoke appeared and when the smoke cleared, a human-size puppet came into existence. It was very much familiar and shocking, especially to Lady Chiyo.

"It can't be..." Lady Chiyo trailed off. She was staring directly at the Third Kazekage or more so what's left of him. It was somehow a real human body that has been made into a puppet.

"The Third Kazekage?" Lady Chiyo exclaimed while Sakura gave the latter a confused and surprised looked.

The elderly woman simply nodded. She would go on to explain that the Sand Village leader disappeared many years ago in some unknowm circumstances. He was the most powerful Kazekage in the Sand village's history and she wondered how could the Kazekage himself fall into the hands of the enemy but she quickly figured it out.

"So it was you and your former partner, Orochimaru, who were responsible for the third's disappearance!" Lady Chiyo said. She accused the young man. She would then go on to explain that Orochimaru was the one who also killed Gaara's father, the fourth Kazekage and her grandson was the one who guided the enemy.

Sasori could only chuckle.

"You're mistaken old lady," He said as if she was not his grandmother.