Arc 3: Phase 2: Face Off Part 1

I don't own Naruto. Mr Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Welcome to Arc 3 Phase 2. I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :)

Take note: Welcome back to another chapter once again, This chapter will tackle more of the confrontations between Team 7 and Sasuke, little secrets revealed and more fight scenes.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

P.S

I also have a new story called "Resurrection" The story is about the dead mysteriously coming back to life years after the war. Feel free to check out the story:)

Arc 3: Phase 2

Chapter 29: Face Off Part 1

(Flashback)

"Mama, what was it like when you first met Papa?"

Curiosity had finally caught up with the little girl. Sarada observed a set of small picture frames displayed on a certain table located in the living room. One photo had been giving her all the curiousity for years already, that one photo which contained the only image of her father, who she hasn't met in person before.

The little girl adjusted her glasses as she continued to observed the lone image of her mysterious father. She had no idea when this was taken but she assumed that her father was very much very young in this photo, specifically during his teenage years.

"Was He always this serious-looking?" She added to her questions. Was her Papa really that kind of person?

Sakura, who was busy ironing clothes, could only smile as she began to reminisce the good old days. Right from time of her childhood to her teenage years until now, she still couldn't figured out on why her husband had retained that serious look in him.

"Well, Your father has been always serious since we were kids." Sakura replied as she gave a small giggle.

Little Sarada could only raised an eyebrow in confusion." So that's why he was center of attention with the girls." She asked.

Another smile was let out from the pink haired woman." That's right!" She simply said. She had been expecting this from her daughter for awhile now, and she was glad that she was ready for anytime that she asked about him.

Little Sarada then gave an amused look." Looks like it, but I'm still don't get why would a lot of girls like serious people." She wondered, as she observed her younger Papa's eyes.

Those eyes, as if he had went through a lot of things.

Just then a new question popped out and she proceeded to ask.

"Was there are time that you guys had an argument or maybe the first time you guys fight over something?" She added the question to her list of curiosities.

As for Sakura, there were a lot of memories from the vault and there was this one memory regarding a certain person to which she had ultimately lost during that silent night years ago.