Arc 3 Phase 2: Retreat

I don't own Naruto. Mr Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Welcome to Arc 3 Phase 2. I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :)

Take note: We tackle the final events of the confrontation between Team 7 and Sasuke. With the Uchiha's character suddenly changing to everyone's shocked. How will Boruto and Sarada handle and react to this sudden turned of events?

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

P.S

I also have a new story called "Resurrection" The story is about the dead mysteriously coming back to life years after the war. Feel free to check out the story:)

Arc 3: Phase 2

Chapter 33: Retreat

"Papa!"

Sasuke turned his attention from reading his book and saw a certain little raven haired girl, who was calling up to him a few inches away from the bench that he was currently sitting on.

"Sarada, is something the matter?" The man asked as he placed book beside him and leaned closer towards his daughter.

There was brief quietness from the girl as she slowly gathered herself, taking a deep breath and as she then grabbed her father's hand and led him to a certain area in the park.

The sun was shining in the early afternoon along with the wind, which blew by the trees.

Sasuke, confused and surprised, found himself being forced by his daughter to follow her towards a certain spot at the park. The spot was revealed to be a small open field, where a group of chunins most of them girls, were currently training. By the time, they got there, he found himself witnessing these Genins destroying a handful of training logs by single punching them with incredible strength.

For a few moments, He stared at the scene unfolding. The girls really reminded him of Sakura very much, but in comparison with his wife, they were lesser, yet it blessed him with more memories from the past.

"Papa?"

He turned his attention once more to his daughter, who was now giving him a very curious and hopeful look.

"Do you think I can be strong like them someday?" Sarada asked.

Hearing those words, a small smile slipped across the man's lips as he knelt down and placed a hand on his daughter's shoulder." Of course! More stronger than them actually!" He said, before continuing. "Why do you asked?"