Calm After The Storm

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, I'm back with a new chapter! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

One more thing, This chapter is quite short. I had a very busy weekend so I had little time to write but somehow I managed to finished it.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Expect Grammar and Spelling mistakes

P.S: I am just newbie so go easy on me

Arc 2 :

Chapter 18: Calm After The Storm

Morning of January 27 (Two days after the group successfully rescued the Kazekage).

It was beautiful early morning. The sun was still rising and as its rays shined all over the village of the sand. The citizens of the village were just preparing to start the day and do their business as usual as some shops were already opened.

On one particular cafe shop, which was situated on one the sand village's busy streets, A certain blonde teenager sat down on one of the many seats of the cafe shop waiting for his little sister, whom was ordering the breakfast meal.

Boruto slightly yawned. He was feeling a bit sleepy because his little sister was the most morning person that He had ever seen. Of course, the blonde himself woke up his butt off every morning back at the leaf village but right now, He preferred to be sleeping in the bed back at the Hotel.

"Man, If I only brought my pillow." Boruto sighed. All the things surrounding him were fueling his sleepiness. From the peaceful atmosphere of the place to the relaxing music that was playing through the speakers. It was just to overwhelming.

He attempted to fight his sleepiness as He forced his eyes to remain open. It was kind of tough actually but he managed to passed the test eventually. He then began allowing thoughts to enter his mind. He recalled what had happened for the last several days. He couldn't believed that all of that was finally over like it just happened in one day.

He then recalled the time when the whole team arrived at the village gates and they were greeted by a huge crowd waiting and cheering for them as heroes because they successfully rescued the Kazekage. Boruto smiled. The moment was kind of surreal for him because He had never been into that kind of situation where everybody was cheering for the team and leaf village.

Boruto then sighed. He then remembered his original home back in the future. How he wished a scenario from a day ago would play out the same for his home but the opposite happened. It was destroyed and erased from existence.

"Nii-chan!" The voice of his little sister called him which interrupted his thoughts.

Boruto then looked up to be greeted by the lavender haired teen, who was carrying a tray that carried their whole breakfast for this morning.

"Breakfast is ready!" Himawari cheerfully said. She was always this energetic every morning. She then placed the tray on the table, thus the food she ordered was revealed to be a pair of pancake meals accompanied by two hot chocolate drinks.