Arc 3: Phase 2: Creeping Danger

I don't own Naruto. Mr Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :)

Still, I haven't found a Beta Editor yet, so I'm really alone on this one.

Take note: So I've come up with several ideas and by watching the original episodes of Shippuden, maybe I could change the plot for a little bit in the next chapters for the story a different flow.

With the Boruto Manga having published its latest chapter, I also might update and add some of the manga's contents to story to maintain its originality. Right now, I'm not sure on how it will blend with the story.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3: Phase 2

Chapter 23: Creeping Danger

Dust was everywhere in the living room, it was often a site that a certain Uzumaki teen would ever disliked throughout her fourteen year existence, even though she's fifteen this year. It was always been her dream, a forgotten dream of living a normal life away from the works of the Shinobi.

It was a promised that she made and kept to herself since she was a little girl. Growing up in a humble house, she experienced the challenges of spring cleaning, cooking, and many more mostly the cleaning your own room part was probably that trained her the most.

At first, she thought her life was going to stay on from there. However, it was short lived as reality suddenly came bursting through the door and introduced her to the Shinobi life.

As of now, the dream was occuring right in front of her eyes yet again. It was only herself and the silence that enveloped the whole living room. It had been a days since she had not planned on doing another round of spring cleaning because of the simple reason of taking a relaxing break.

"Geez, the dust and dirt must be going full force at me this time." Himawari commented to herself, as she was currently sweeping the dust on the floor using her trusty broomstick and dust pan.

An hour had already passed since she'd started the operation and so far, she collected dust and dirt that was enough to fill a whole trash bin.

Along the way, thoughts were also going around inside her mind, specifically her big brother and big adoptive Uchiha sister. So far there wasn't any other way on how she might know their current status in their mission. It was only her thinking and worrying a little bit for them, although all of those thoughts weren't really gonna help her actually.

Himawari gave a sigh as she continued her current work. In just one hour, she finally had gotten rid half of the dust and dirt in the living room. There was only one more area left to go and she was currently in the said area. At the same time, the lavender haired teen also turned on the radio to break the silence away and let the music take over.

A smile went up to her face as she sang along the lyrics of the song, which was a hit back in the day. Soon, she would began dancing a little a bit while sweeping the floor until finally she was enjoying it. She really had to admit that the songs from the past were much better than the songs from the future and that was a fact since most artist of her time heavily used the Autotune way.