Arc 3: Phase 2: Prelude To Tenchi Bridge

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: Sorry for the long wait, I took a break from writing to focus on school and studies, plus going on a continous writing which stretched up to 50 chapters, really makes you feel burnout and for several days, not a single idea came into my head. Although, thanks to some brainstorming, here's a new chapter.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3 Phase 2:

Chapter 16: Prelude to Tenchi Bridge

Sarada groaned as her consciousness slowly came back from her long slumber. The first thing that greeted her were the rays of the sun that penetrated through the window of her room. It was kind of a natural alarm clock her for as she often tend to sleep by facing the window.

The raven haired Uchiha cringed as she immediately turned away from the brightness that greeted her. It took a a few moments for her vision to recover and the next thing she knew was that she found herself staring at the familiar ceiling of her hotel room.

"What?" Sarada thought as she slowly rose up from her bed. Her memory was somehow blank at the moment. She moved her eyes around the room and slowly began to realized that she was back in her room.

"How did I get here?" She muttered. She had no idea on what happened or transpired before all of this. It was really strange for her.

As she continued to moved her eyes and observed her surroundings, she immediately stopped right on a specific area of the room where a neatly folded sleeping bed and a familiar backpack were located.

Sarada blinked a couple of times as her brain began to process thus slowly bringing back some of the memories from yesterday." Boruto?" She muttered and mentioned her blonde teammate's name while grabbing her glasses and putting them on.

It was somehow puzzle game. She really attempted remember everything that happened but was unable to, until a certain backpack instantly activated her brain cells and in one swoop, the memories showered her mind like waterfalls.

She finally remembered on what happened yesterday. After dinner with the rest of the team, her teammate went outside to take his usual stroll and to enjoy the fresh air and she decided to follow him. She ended up locating him on a a nearby small river, resting under a lone tree and the rest was history.

What Sarada wondered was on how did she managed to get back into her room until she finally realized the most possible and only answer to her question which was that her own teammate carried her throughout that night. She widened her eyes in surprised and realization.

At the same time while having those thoughts, the door to her room suddenly slided open to reveal a certain blonde teen, who was the one the responsible for bringing her back the room.

"Morning Sarada-chan!" Boruto greeted with a smile." I never thought you would wake up this early!"

Sarada blinked a couple of times before opening her mouth." Boruto? What happened?" She asked.