Arc 4: A Chance Meeting Part 2

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Mr. Kishimoto Does.

Arc 4: A Chance Meeting Part 2

"Order Up!"

The smell of ramen was overwhelming as of now. Itachi, for the countless number of time has found himself once more back at the ramen shop eating his lunch along with his blue skinned partner, who had apparently mysteriously fallen in love with the ramen.

To be honest, he couldn't really predict his friend's interests. Sometimes he would just see him hating a certain food or object and the next time, he was already liking it to which to him, was unexpected.

Kisame on the other hand, was enjoying his ramen again. He had two big bowls already and he was finishing his third, which means he was already on his first three-peat. He didn't even care since his stomach was a freak of different nature and he ate like a shark literally.

Itachi focused back on his meal as he continued to eat while his thoughts ponder about his current objective. He was here in the shop once again because of a certain lavender haired teen, to whom he thought would come back.

He wasn't sure if she would come but he would take the chance just to meet her. He wanted to know more about Sarada, that through this girl named" Himawari", who had the whole story.

As time passed by, he waited and waited, trying to catch the glimpse of the lavender haired teen yet, he would soon realized that luck might not be on his side this time. Although, Itachi himself was not quitter, he will wait all day no matter what it takes.

As he ponder with his thoughts, there was a certain little girl that walked up to the shop, his eyes. caught a glimpse but he didn't bother.

"Miss Miyuki! It's nice to see you again!" Ayame's voice could be heard in big delight.

"The usual Ayame-san." Then the little girl replied, speaking with a tone, much mature for her age.

Itachi walked away from his thoughts, turning to the main scene out of surprise and curiousity. By the time, he got there, he found himself staring at the little girl. She had dark blue eyes, short black hair, and bangs and donned a light green dress with white bloomers underneath and brown boots to complete her attire.

He blinked a couple of times wondering about the girl and continued observing her. What caugh his attention was that he could feel something mysterious about her. It felt like she wasn't just an ordinary kid

It was at this time that the girl had finally noticed him. Her dark blue eyes now staring straight to the eyes of the Uchiha. As for him, he was caught by surprise for the first time, becuse he saw something about that girl, something really different that he can't figure out.