Illusions

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, I'm back with a new chapter! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews, Favorites, and Follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: Recently, The beta reader for this story will be very busy for awhile. So that means I will be alone on writing story. I'm just a beginner writer so please go easy on me whenever there is a mistake in the story.

Now, to answer some questions:

1. Why would Tsunade send them this in rescue mission.

-Probably, the fifth knew that there were many suspicious watchful eyes inside the system so in order to protect the trio. She would be giving them new identities to blend in well and that includes assigning them into their first mission which coincidentally revealed to be Gaara rescue mission.

2. Sarada not loosing Chakra when he fought Kisame?

-Don't worry about that, she is just unaware of it. The effects of the fight with Kisame will take a toll in future chapters.

3. Why would Itachi tell some of the truth to Sarada?

-Of course He is just a normal human being. He has emotions and sometimes He had to let it go in secret to someone who can be trusted to not spill no beans to others, He felt that Sarada is somehow the one and he felt comfortable by telling her some truth.

Thank you for understanding :)

(BETA EDITED BY: JUSTONEMOREWRITTING)

Arc 2:

Chapter 12: Illusions

There was no time to be wasted. Even though, the paper seals were just nearby, the trio would still need to act fast and hurry to their respective destinations to finish their goals. As for a certain Uzumaki girl, Himawari was focused and concentrated on her goal, she was all alone now. It turns out that the trio decided to split up and headed to the certain spots where the paper seals were placed.

Himawari found herself traversing through the forest. She held two explosive tags which she requested from her big brother. She had also wanted more challenge and so her current goal now was to tackle two locations where the paper seals were located. She then examined the explosive tags that her big brother had given. It seemed that these tags had some kind of timer in it and whenever it was placed on something, the timer will automatically start the countdown once it was placed on the seals.

The journey throughout the forest towards her destination somehow was short-lived. In fact, the lavender haired girl herself had used her Byakugan to track down the paper seals before she found herself being alone. So far not a single person was in those locations, so she had to continue on keeping eye on them.

She had to admit that the seals were just nearby, but it was not that easy. She had to be also careful and alert for any possible dangers ahead but so far all seemed to be in one piece.

"I think I'm almost there." Himawari muttered aloud. She could finally see the location of the first paper seal from a few distances away and no one was there.