Arc 3: A Day In a Life Part 1

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: Recently, The beta reader for this story will be very busy for awhile. So that means I will be alone on writing story. I'm just a beginner writer so please go easy on me whenever there is a mistake in the story.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Expect Grammar and Spelling mistakes

P.S: I am just newbie so go easy on me

Arc 3:

Chapter 5: A Day in a Life Part 1

Dawn had finally arrived. The sun was beginning to rise up to make way for a new day. People were already starting to wake up and preparing for their usual daily task. It was a quite scene when the sun was rising in its glory and its rays were penetrating a certain apartment.

For Sarada herself, It was often the usual as she always wakes up in the morning. She considered herself as a morning person nowadays and since the normal aspect of life has returned once again, She found herself slowly walking towards the kitchen and towards the breakfast table.

Sarada groaned as she felt that the sleepiness was still there. The raven haired girl also had to wake up early because she will be resuming her job as a clerk at the bakery shop on this very day. By the time she had reached the kitchen, she was greeted by the lavender haired girl herself.

"Good morning Sarada-nee!"

A smiling Himawari greeted her while holding her spatula, She was currently making the usual breakfast meal of homemade pancakes and scrambled eggs. After a few minutes she was finally done with the cooking and placed the newly cook food on the table.

Good morning Hima." A still sleepy Sarada greeted back along with a yawn.

Sarada sat down on her seat. She was also rubbing her eyes to make her sleepiness go away. At this point, she really had to be alive and bring the morning energy back that She lost a little bit during their first mission days ago.

"You really looked dozy today, Sarada-nee." Himawari commented ss she sat down on her seat.

Sarada yawned." Yeah, I guess so, I really need to be lively this morning, I am really not used to this anymore." She explained.

Himawari sighed." Well, we gotta learn how to adjust since we are in the past." She pointed it out. She would then explained and remind the other girl that they really have to adapt to the changes around them if they really want blend in here.

Himawari recalled how their life was different back then which was more simpler. She really didn't have to be spending much of her time doing all the house chores 24/7 or managing their expenses and budget in order to meet the bills and payments. Right now, she was doing all these things which she finds challenging but enjoying.

Sarada nodded in understanding. Himawari was right, If they really wanted to survived here then they really should learn on how to adapt and blend in.