Arc 4: A Chance Meeting

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Mr Kishimoto Does.

Expect Little Grammar and Spelling Mistakes

Arc 4: A Chance Meeting

Thousand Years Ago

It was an event that changed everything

It was an event that changed everything. An event that would create an endless cycle of conflict and corruption for many years to come.

Darkness had fully took over the whole world in those latter days. The atmosphere was unwelcoming and the air was in a chaotic mixture of hot and cold that gave an intense wave of fear and worry.

The once triumphant peace had vanished a long time ago, its replacement was an ongoing battle which was part of the grand war against the embodiment of evil itself.

A battle, unknown to many would be the last.

It took a long time or wait for a certain beautiful black haired young woman to arrived at the main battlefield, which was situated on the vast lands of the human world. Lands, which used to be part of a paradise and thriving civilzations that had been immediately transformed into a place of current destruction.

The last bastion of hope still remained in the confines of the human world, the place where the current seat of power of the Pure Land, was situated. The other worlds were already ravaged by his wrath.

Chaos, the embodiment of evil had reached the last bastion. Strong massive winds could be already felt amongst the cities near the devastated lands. The threat was fast approaching and In a matter of time all of them would be caught in the destruction.

Eiko, the main capital and seat of power of the Pure Land stood calm as evil was nearing its doorstep.

"Can you at least tell me which place Kami-sama had headed off to!?" Furious and Confused, Miyuki confronted an official, who was the one that last saw Kami before he suddenly left without informing everyone.

The poor official, a brown haired individual and a member of the court stood and leaned on a giant pillar, while being interrogated by the woman. "I-I'm sorry Miyuki-san but I also don't know where Kami-sama went off to, He only instructed me to stay here and evacuate everyone." His weary voice explained with all the truth in his eyes.

Miyuki gritted in annoyance. It was no use for her to force answers. Kami was a type that won't really reveal anything. He would often kept things away from anyone's knowledge.

"Calm down Miyuki." A male voice from behind then said." We'll find him." He assured her again.

There was silence that befell the black haired woman. Donning a white combat attire which consists of a white undershirt covered by vest like armor, with the small symbol of "来世" embedded on the upper right and a white long pants.