Arc 3: Phase 2 Public Hot Spring Part 2

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: Looks like I managed to finish the chapter earlier than expected.

Take note 2: For the readers who doesn't like this story and kept bashing it. I really don't care what you say or what you think. You are just wasting your time here and If you don't like the story, just leave.

Take note 3: This chapter is quite short.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3: Second Phase

Chapter 13: Public Hotspring Part 2

Yamato enjoyed the silent ambience inside the room. Donning a Kimono, He sat on the wooden floor as he observed a set of documents that were placed on a small round wooden table. The documents, which consists of five files were none other than, background information regarding the Team 7's main members.

He had already read the first three files, which belonged to the main members: Naruto, Sakura, and Sai. As for the short raven haired teen, Sai was already considered a main member, even though he was just an addition or replacement, because usually teams should have a maximum number of three members.

Along the way, He picked up several interesting things from the three main members, especially Naruto, who hosted the Kyuubi No Youko inside him. When he read his background information, He was surprised to learn that this kid had been living and surviving on his own in an apartment since he was at the age of 10. According to the file, his parents passed away during the Kyuubi's attack that killed a lot of people. He was then taken to an orphanage and years later when he was old enough to take care himself, he was then given his own apartment by none other than the third himself.

"He must've gone through a lot." Yamato commented as he moved on to the next file, opened it, thus revealing Sai's background information.

Sai's past was very much mysterious, since most of the information only consists of him being a member of the root division, besides the fact that he was an orphan and grew up in an orphanage. He also noticed that the teen had no surname or whatsoever, only having his first name. He had a little bit of suspicion that the name was somehow just given him because no one really knew about him and his life.

"Just like me, who doesn't know his past." He commented yet again.

Sakura was the only member that had the normal background, other than her being an apprentice of the Fifth Hokage, she had a peaceful upbringing, studied in the academy, and so on. So far, there were no new interesting information regarding her.

As completed reading the first three files, He placed them down on the other side of the table. He then relaxed himself for a little while, grabbed his hot cup of tea, and drank it. His also began to ponder with his thoughts. He really had to admit that, it was a bit difficult to be an instructor managing five members, It was his first time that he had to used his wallet just to bring the team together in a public hotspring and resort.