Arc 3: Phase 2: Face Off Part 3

I don't own Naruto. Mr Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Welcome to Arc 3 Phase 2. I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :)

Take note: Welcome back to another chapter once again, this chapter will be continuing the events at the main ruins. The confrontation between the two rookies and a young Sasuke Uchiha has began, With all the pressure and eyes on them, How will Boruto and Sarada handle the situation at hand?

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

P.S

I also have a new story called "Resurrection" The story is about the dead mysteriously coming back to life years after the war. Feel free to check out the story:)

Arc 3: Phase 2:

Chapter 31: Face Off Part 3

(Flashback)

Thirteen year old Boruto immediately rested under the shade of the tree as all the sweat were coming out from him. He had just finished the last out of five sparring sessions with his Uncle Sasuke, who had now gone off to the Hokage tower to attend a mission briefing.

The kid looked upwards as he wondered if the man himself was a machine. He just couldn't stop himself from volunteering in these missions. He was just like his old man, the two were often seen working together to put any threats into a halt.

He did all of these missions with only one arm!

It was kind of mind blowing when he thought of that, He also wondered if his uncle had his other arm, would these missions be over in just a few hours? He couldn't say it was all true. Although, with only one arm, he could already defeat any monstrous enemies or opponents.

"Daydreaming again?"

A familiar voice then suddenly interrupted his own thoughts. Boruto opened his eyes as he turned his attention towards a certain raven haired glasses girl standing right in front of him, with a bored look and carrying a plastic bag of water bottles.

"You're exactly correct Sarada-chan!"

Boruto gave a grin while scratching the back of his head. He just realized that he was day dreaming or maybe wondering that he didn't noticed that his teammate was already standing there for god knows how long.