Arc 1 Special: Settling Down

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Mr. Kishimoto Does.

AN: Hello there fellow readers! I am back with a new chapter, well an old chapter which I wrote, yet never expanded it during the early days of the story. I must say that fellow author, Snowwaffles, story "Changing Fates" really boost my confidence again. Not just the story but the perseverance and determination which can be seen through the chapters which He/She wrote. Because of that, I will try to rewrite the earlier chapters of the story and try to improve them by giving it more detail and maybe add some new scenes and stuff.

Then again, thank you Snowwafles for somewhat inspiring me and Thank you to the readers, who continue to read the story. This special chapter is also heavily inspired by a certain chapter in "Changing Fates".

Expect Occasional Grammar and Spelling Mistakes.

Enjoy!

Arc 1 : Settling Down

What would be your reaction when you suddenly learned that you have a nephew and a niece from the future?

Some say people will freak out about it?

Others say, they will probably just accept it as time passed through.

For Neji, that was not the case. He was in between situations. He already accepted it when his cousin told him about the truth, yet he found himself being thrown in a mixer along with amusement and shock. The Hyuuga currently found himself assisting a certain lavender haired girl towards the exit.

"So, where are we going again?" Neji raised an eyebrow in question as he allowed Himawari to lean on him for support while they were going out of the hospital.

"Well, we received a letter from Granny Tsunade herself." Boruto explained, his lips forming into a small smile." She instructed us to meet her at a restaurant somewhere in the village."

Hanabi, who was walking along with beside him, raised both her eyebrows in surprised." A Restaurant?" She asked." You're joking right?"

Boruto simply shook his head and then gave a slight shrug." Well, according to my personal view Pancake House is a Restaurant!" He said with high confidence.

"Pancake House is a bistro, you dummy!" Sarada spoke this time, sharing her own thoughts.

The blonde gave a playful grin." Wanna bet on it, Sarada-chan?" He replied back with little snicker.

"Idiot." Sarada rolled her eyes and cross her arms." It's still a bistro." She muttered aloud."

"Are they always like this?" Neji, who was just listening from behind the scenes, asked.

Himawari gave a small smile." Well, since they were kids." She simply said. Whenever these two would debate on something, it always ends with either both of them losing to each other. Sometimes her big brother would take the win and at other times, The Uchiha teen was the victor.

Neji could only sigh back. It was no surprised that an Uzumaki and Uchiha would often clashed even in the small arguments. He never really understood that kind of culture. It was strange for him.

(Interview)

"I really have no doubts that the tradition of this Uchiha and Uzumaki rivalry has survived in the future."