Arc 3 Phase 2: Journey to Tenchi Bridge

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: Looks like the Tench Bridge incident is finally steps ahead. This chapter will tackle Boruto and Sarada's journey to the bridge along with the team.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3: Phase 2

Chapter 18: Journey to Tenchi Bridge

"Sarada's Diary Log"

"Being in this journey and this mission is both a blessing and a curse for us. A blessing because it felt like the old times, when the team was still together. A curse, because we were still not familiar with the places that we went by during the journey. It was like a new world for us, and we were just only our way to the Tenchi Bridge, which looked very way different back in our time.

"I have to say that there is a big difference, that I recently noticed, during the mission. I noticed that the traveling aspect was more harder and longer than I thought, compared to our time when traveling itself was made easier because all of the technological advances made for the transportation. Although, that's a different story, we're in the past so we really have no choice but to adapt.

Moving on from that, the mission is still in progress, after the team's vacation-like experience back at the public hot spring resort, we were finally back and now continuing on the journey to the Tenchi Bridge, where according to Sasori, his asset was supposed to meet him exactly at noon. We really don't know the asset's true identity but something tells me that it will not be a good meeting. Since this was considered an A-S rank mission, we really had to be careful from now on.

Going back to my thoughts, I've been recently thinking or rather envisioning scenarios on how would it be like meeting the younger version of Papa and my mind kept repeating the same thing all over again, Was it true that he was a very different person? Was he really that bad according to Mama?

So far the only few things that I can depend on is none other than the stories that Mama told me. Stories about the past, that I considered very much useful on this mission and journey. I'm not sure about Boruto but, I guess he has the same thoughts as well.

Another thing that I took note of is what Miyuki had told us days before. She really didn't go in exact detail but she had warned us about the enemy and their watchful eyes. Who knows what they'll be like or what would they looked like but we have to keep our guard and be alert for the meantime.

We just have to focus on the mission for awhile."

(JOURNEY CONTINUES)

"Do you remember when travelling around the coutryside was much easier than in past?"

The first voice was finally heard in the midst of the windy silence but only to the two time travelling teens themselves. Something had just came up into the blonde's mind, while he was observing the country side, and nearing of that stage of the journey, he was able to start a conversation.