Arc 3 : Phase 2: Tenchi Bridge Part 2

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: This is the second part of the Tenchi Bridge Incident.

Expect some grammar and spelling mistakes along the way.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3: Phase 2

Chapter 21: Tenchi Bridge Part 2

Everything seemed to be going smoothly as plan. It was probably one of the first time since the Team had actually cooperated with each other without any fights or hindrances. So far, it was the three main members and their captain who were working very hard towards the next step of the mission.

"Mokuton: Transformation!"

It all started with Yamato performing a single handsign which transformed him into the former Akatsuki, Sasori. It was in his Puppet Armor form to which he specifically transformed into. He needed to get that exact detailed appearance of him so that the spy would not get suspicious.

The smoke cleared and the trio find themselves staring at their now disguised sensei. It was the exact same copy of the Hikori puppet that Sasori donned during the rescue mission long ago. Both Naruto and Sakura thought that they were facing an enemy because on how it brought them the still fresh memories of the mission.

"So do I look good?"

Yamato had to asked first because he wasn't sure if he copied the appearance correctly. In addition, he doesn't even have a mirror nor the other members, so he had to depend on their comments and judgement.

For Naruto and Sakura, they were just amazed and fastly approved of the matter. Both gave their thumbs up and began to share their comments about the appearance.

"For a second I thought it was Sasori himself Dattebayo!"

"It's a jackpot Yamato-sensei!"

Yamato gave a sigh, he thought he did the wrong thing." Alright, now let me adjust the voice and tell me if it sounds right." He added, while the rest simply nodded.

By this time, he began to adjust his voice. It was pretty much a very hilarious yet difficult task to do. The challenge was to find that particular deep husky intimidating voice to which the original Akatsuki member possessed. Naruto and Sakura contributed by helping the man pin point the exact the tone and quality.

After a couple of minutes of adjusting, Yamato finally was able to find the voice. "Shall we start the operation?" He said in the old Hikori puppet voice.

Sakura raised her eyebrow as she noticed a small error in the way her diguised sensei spoke." Uhmm, Yamato-sensei, it sounds way too polite." She gave her feedback.

Naruto scratched his chin and gave his own feedback." We need something scary or violent!" He said, with hand gestures.

Yamato nodded. "Okay, how about this?" He then cleared his throat.