Arc 4: Preview Scenes

AN: Here are some of the preview scenes of the next arc, which are randomized, meaning they took places at different times in the Arc. Take note, I might also change these scenes for a little bit along the way.

Arc 4 Preview Scenes

Alas the two culprits had finally been caught

In a sunny and peaceful day at the park saw Miyuki apprehending two unlikely stalkers, who were following the teenage Uzumaki all day long. It was strange since these two weren't familiar to her. They even looked like they were really out to get her or was it just their grumpy faces?

The restaurant was a weird place for a secret conversation.

Itachi and Kurama sat down on their seats as they continously stared and observed the person responsible for beating them up. A simple unknown little girl, who was now giving them a stern and strict look. Both wondered on how did this little girl could hold her own.

Both of the two felt like they were kids caught and placed on detention by their principal. The description didn't actually quite fit for the twenty something year old man and a thousand year old nine tailed fox, yet they were just in the perfect place and perfect time to show off their slight guilty faces.

"Dammit, Why do I have to sit here and listen? I needed to know answers and...Himawari!"

Kurama was ranting inside his head. It wasn't the time for patience since he finally had ran out of it. Although, fate was telling him to calm down at the same time. It was an ongoing struggle.

His eyes kept staring at the so called "Little girl" He recalled meeting her before at the festival yet for only just a brief moment, He wondered yet again if this girl wasn't just an ordinary little girl.

As for Itachi, he was having the same thoughts about the little girl minus the stubborness and impatience of complaining. He was defeated by not engaging against her in a battle but by just staring at her eyes. She didn't have any Doujutsu or whatsoever but by just looking at those eyes was enough for him to get a little chill on his spine.

He could sense something very powerful in this little girl or was she really a little girl to begin with?"

As time continued on, their thoughts were all interrupted at the same time by the young lady. Both of them, in a synchronized way, looked up and saw her giving a small smile of greetings.

"Well, it would be nice if you could tell me about yourselves first."