Arc 4: A Chance Meeting Part 4

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Mr. Kishimoto Does.

Arc 4: A Chance Meeting Part 4

'How much time do we have before we could reach the place?"

The question had been going on for hours now, at least inside the young woman's head. She couldn't contain her anxiousness of the current situation as her eyes were still focused on the growing apocalypse surrounding her.

The intensity in the air was unbearable for any human, one could already die in fear once they felt the atmosphere, but for the case of Miyuki and her friend, they were both exceptions, since they were created from the essence of the world.

The path towards the main area where the winged being currently resided, was a daunting journey. They had no choice but to use a low end summon in the form of a large phoenix-like bird just to get there.

It was lucky enough to withstand the strong winds filled with the energy of the being that it would penetrate a person's insides if one were to venture there. For the case of the two, they were both in one piece.

The only annoying thought was that they could've gotten an Otsutsuki to help them get there faster yet not any single one of them were present since most of them were either evacuated or busy fighting the wrath of the beast.

It was not too long that they finally reached the area. At this time around everything has gone for the worst as the darkness reigned and the energy was overwhelming. They were in the midst of the air with a chance of being blown away. It was the first time that Miyuki had to close her eyes and gripped on the bird tight.

She could sense real fear.

"Don't worry, we're almost there." The voice of her friend, kept her calm about everything.

The young woman slowly opened her eyes and saw a distinctive bright light at the end and also in front of a gigantic black winged figure with menacing golden eyes.

"Kami-sama." She muttered under breath, her eyes locked on the light instead of the creature.

They needed to reach and save him before eveything goes for the worst and in that moment in time, the light had grown stronger followed by a powerful shockwave that spreaded throughout, fully engulfing them.

(PRESENT DAY)