Confrontations

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers! I'm back with a new chapter! Although this one is a bit short, so I Hope you guys enjoy!

Beta Reader: Silverblossom

Arc 1: Confrontations

As the door slowly but finally opened, Himawari prepared yet again as she braced herself from another surprise. She just didn't know who this person behind the door was. Besides, she already knew that her big brother and Uncle Neji were outside bidding farewell to or parting ways with Tazuna and Inari.

When the door finally opened, A person stepped in and it was none other than, her big brother who surprisingly came early and was also carrying a plastic of bag of snacks and drinks. The lavender haired girl sighed in relief, She thought that it was someone else.

Boruto smiled at his little sister. Apparently, after parting ways with Tazuna and Inari, the blonde decided to head back to the room but not without buying some food to eat at the nearby convenience store, courtesy of Neji's budget. He did not have money right now.

The blonde sat down on a chair beside his little sister's bed. He placed the snacks and drinks on the side table and grabbed a can of juice and sandwich. He was really hungry right now.

"Hima-chan, feel free to grab a snack, in case your appetite catches up." The blonde informed his little sister as he munched away his sandwich. His stomach was already demanding for food.

Himawari just smiled." Why not? I'm really craving for a yummy sandwich right now." She cheerfully exclaimed. She would like to have any food right now to satisfy her hunger.

As the Uzumaki siblings enjoyed their snack time, with Boruto consuming two sandwhiches because of his big appetite while Himawari just enjoyed hers slowly. But of course, their snack time would not be complete without a conversation between the two siblings.

Himawari was the first one to break the silence." Boro-Nii." She called her big brother's name.

Boruto raised both of his ears and eyebrows as he turned to his little sister. He expected that she would be asking a question sooner than later.

"Yeah, what is it Hima-chan?" He asked.

"Where is Sarada-nee by the way?" The lavender haired girl asked. She wondered why the raven haired Uchiha was not here.

Boruto smiled and sighed." Well, She and your Aunt Hanabi went out to get some fresh air and maybe decided to have some to drink some hot tea along the way." He explained. He also expected that the two will be taking too long. When he was a boy, he remembered how his Aunt was this kind of curious person, she would always get the truth out of someone if they were too mysterious and suspicious.

Who knows? Sarada might be showing off her Sharingan right now to the girl. It was the only evidence that she got to make her believe that they are from the future.

"Boro-nii?" Boruto thoughts were interrupted yet again by his little sister.

"Yes Hima-chan?" He asked, raised both his eyebrows.