Arc 2: Finale

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've reached the Arc 2 Finale ! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Expect Grammar and Spelling mistakes

P.S: I am just newbie so go easy on me

Arc Finale

Chapter 19: Mission Accomplished

It was very quiet start for a morning as the day had finally come for the departure of a certain group of Leaf shinobi back towards their respective village. Just several days ago, they were sent by the Hokage in a mission involving the rescue of the Kazekage, who was captured by the S rank Organization, The Akatsuki and they managed to successfully bring the latter back in one piece but it cost the life an important ally in the form of Master elder puppeteer, Lady Chiyo.

Pure green eyes stood in front of a lone tomb at the nearby outskirts of the village. Sakura, who along with the brother of Lady Chiyo, Ebizo and her grandson, Sasori observed the the lone tomb itself. The scene around them was pretty much quiet as the two were still mourning for the latter's loss.

The pink haired girl was silent. She was still recalling the important advice that was given to her by the latter. Her mind kept repeating the same good memories that she had created with the elder puppeteer during the mission. Even though, it was short-lived, it created hope for the pink haired teen.

A small tear fell from the pink haired girl's eye. Sakura then took a couple deep breaths to calmed herself down which she successfully did. She then darted her eyes to the elder, who had finished his prayers for his sister.

"You know young kunoichi, I haven't seen a person so strong and determined like Elder Sister." Ebizo said as he gave the young teen a smile.

Sakura nodded and smiled. She really agreed with the latter. She also had never seen such person at this age who had a fiery and young heart.

"She never gave up on anything and overcame obstacle that put her to the test." Ebizo explained. He quite fondly remembered his big sister during their younger days. He would never forget the latter's strong spirit and determination that took her to higher levels.

Sakura gave a small smile. She began to listened to the elder's telling of the true stories about the puppeteer. She would then learned that the latter herself had taken care of the young Sasori, when his parents perished during the war. She was also responsible for starting the puppet shinobi brigade here in the sand village. There were really all lot of things that she can learn from her by just listening to her stories.

"There was one thing that my elder sister told me before she passed, and that is her dream of bringing back her grandson to the village again." Ebizo said. It was really one of the latter's wished. For her grandson to find his way again and redeemed himself.

"By the way though, How are you Sasori?" He asked. He had not seen his nephew in a very long time.

Sasori just simply smiled." I'm alright Jiji." He replied as he went to the latter and placed his hand on the elder's shoulder as a sign of comforting him.