Arc 2: Sand Part 2

Disclaimer:

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Arc 2: Sand Part 2

He could only hear the sound of water dripping in the midst of a complete silence.

Itachi sat on a small rock formation waiting for the other two's so called grand arrival. The news had broken out regarding of the Kazekage's untimely defeat and capture. To him, the truth was pretty much the obvious.

The organization wasn't interested that of the Kazekage himself nor his duties as a leader, but rather than the beast inside of him.

It was fortunate for him that he knew too much of their main goal, yet he couldn't do anything stop it overall, because he was a part of the process of achieving that certain goal.

His thoughts then shifted to his home, Konoha, and a certain raven-haired teen to which he had previously met. He had that feeling that the girl was something different, and when he tried looked into her memories, he saw her story and past.

He saw the whole family and he saw his little brother.

"Hey Itachi!"

His thoughts were finally interrupted as he turned his right side to see a certain blue skinned man." Kisame-san." He mentioned his name.

"You looked gloomy today huh did something happened?" The shark man asked, now donning the organization coat and ready for the next mission.

Itachi simply shook his head." No, I'm fine." He replied." It's just that I-"

"You mean the girl that you've met back in the village?" Kisame clarified first." What about her?"

He nodded back." Well, I needed to go back there if I have the time." He explained." I wanted to know more about-"

As he was going to finish his sentence, which was suddenly cut once again as the doors had finally opened.

He observed the large entrance boulder, which smoothly slide open once more to finally reveal two individuals, one was riding on a giant clay bird and the other one inside his own puppet.

"We're back guys!" The blonde-haired member of the Akatsuki, Deidara, exclaimed as he announced their return from their successful mission."

"And we brought you a present!" He added.

The clay bird then opened his large beak as it spat the unconscious body of the Kazekage towards the ground.

"Be gentle Deidara." Commented by the other member and partner, Sasori of the Sand, that only caused the blonde man to laugh, head tilting back slightly as he grinned.

"Oops, my bad."

The Uchiha secretly showed his disgust of their actions. They treated the person with no respect even though young Kazekage was just an unconscious shell of himself. These two had the worst attitudes amongst the members besides Hidan and Kakazu.

Yet, who could have thought these two would eventually get along. They were the perfect tandem, the blonde man specialized on forbidden explosion jutsu while the other had the skill of a puppet master.

Ironic, with how he himself was always played on a string by their leader.

"Alright Fellas, our mission is finally accomplished!" The arrogant voice of Deidara could be heard all over the cave. This made the man sigh, annoyance building. How he wished he'd never had to recruit him back then.

Itachi could only sigh, how he wanted to stand up and tell them to shut their mouth, but his calmer side prevented him.

"Look at them, man, you'd think they'd think they'd just killed the daimyo with that attitude." Kisame gave his own comment on the situation.