Arc 3: Phase 2: Getting Along

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: I had a very week again because of school But I was able to find time to write. Although, this might be the last chapter before I enter the preliminary exams this coming week. It's really going to be busy days ahead.

Take note 2: For the readers who doesn't like this story and kept bashing it. I really don't care what you say or what you think. You are just wasting your time here and If you don't like the story, just leave.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3 Second Phase:

Chapter 12: Getting Along

(Earlier Before)

Location: Hokage Rooftop

Miyuki stood by the roof deck and gazed at the view of the whole village. The wind was much stronger than before as she was expecting someone to arrive right at this moment. She was sure that the figure that she saw just awhile ago, while talking to the trio, was the one that she was waiting for.

For a little while, she dove down deep in her thoughts as she recapped on what happened in the past several weeks. She had to admit that it was a very long wait and it took her at least a three months of waiting for the trio to arrived here. In fact, she was the first one to arrived in the past and smack dab found herself up back as her past self.

In the original timeline, her tenure as a member of the council stretched from the beginning of its creation and until present day, where the everything started to fall apart in one sudden chain reaction of events. During the final stages of her investigation on finding out the main culprit, through an asset, she had managed to get hands on a blueprint or a plan that had been in the making for the past thousand years.

She discovered that all these events that happened in human world, specifically the Elemental Nations, where forced or manipulated to happened in someone's favor. From the Kaguya Incident, the Four Shinobi Wars, and the eventual peace that followed where all part of the plan to get the desired goals that he wanted. She also learned that the enemy uses the human world as some kind of chess board, where he uses the people that he view as his chess pieces to manipulate important events that happened in history.

For instances, the aftermath of the battle between Kaguya and her two sons saw the creation of Black Zetsu which was created by none other than the rabbit girl herself, who's purpose was two act as a spy, but the main culprit saw this as a chess piece and used it to corrupt and manipulate the older son of Hagomoro into darkness, thus it set off a bitter grudge that would last for hundreds of years.

This was an example of an event that was played into his hands. Although, Miyuki knew that was not case. She knew that most of the important events happened specifically in this timeline, and since this is where the blonde kid's Jougan sent her, she had no choice but to adapt to what was going on this time.

The first thing that she did when she arrived was to file a very long vacation leave in the human world, which to her surprised, the other members of the council gradually accepted and allowed, although it was already confirmed that she was not really banned from going to the human world. She also made sure that her leave would remain unnoticable from the enemy, although she expected that her true motives would eventually be discovered in the future.